The Wii 2 will not arrive before April 2012 says Iwata
Nintendo's president, Satoru Iwata, has announced that their new home console, codenamed Project Cafe will not arrive in this financial year.
Iwata promised that Project Cafe will offer something new for the home console market but told investors that the new machine would not arrive before April 2012.
He explained: "It became difficult for developers to surprise customers with the current Wii... We will offer something new for home game systems."
Project Cafe will be unveiled in a playable form at this year's E3 in LA this June. We'll let you know more as soon as we have it.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey