Operation Flashpoint: Red River on PC hit by delays at retail
Operation Flashpoint: Red River has been hit by a few distribution problems with many stores not seeing their copies of the game until launch day.
The PC retail version has been delayed due to problems in Europe meaning that no stores received any boxed PC copies of the game at all.
Most branches of GAME are expecting delivery of the PC version on Saturday but, should they not arrive then, due to the Easter weekend deliveries will not arrive until Tuesday.
Operation Flashpoint: Red River launched yesterday on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC with the PC version being freely available on digital platforms.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto