Operation Flashpoint: Red River on PC hit by delays at retail
Operation Flashpoint: Red River has been hit by a few distribution problems with many stores not seeing their copies of the game until launch day.
The PC retail version has been delayed due to problems in Europe meaning that no stores received any boxed PC copies of the game at all.
Most branches of GAME are expecting delivery of the PC version on Saturday but, should they not arrive then, due to the Easter weekend deliveries will not arrive until Tuesday.
Operation Flashpoint: Red River launched yesterday on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC with the PC version being freely available on digital platforms.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year