Operation Flashpoint: Red River on PC hit by delays at retail
Operation Flashpoint: Red River has been hit by a few distribution problems with many stores not seeing their copies of the game until launch day.
The PC retail version has been delayed due to problems in Europe meaning that no stores received any boxed PC copies of the game at all.
Most branches of GAME are expecting delivery of the PC version on Saturday but, should they not arrive then, due to the Easter weekend deliveries will not arrive until Tuesday.
Operation Flashpoint: Red River launched yesterday on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC with the PC version being freely available on digital platforms.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3