Operation Flashpoint: Red River on PC hit by delays at retail
Operation Flashpoint: Red River has been hit by a few distribution problems with many stores not seeing their copies of the game until launch day.
The PC retail version has been delayed due to problems in Europe meaning that no stores received any boxed PC copies of the game at all.
Most branches of GAME are expecting delivery of the PC version on Saturday but, should they not arrive then, due to the Easter weekend deliveries will not arrive until Tuesday.
Operation Flashpoint: Red River launched yesterday on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC with the PC version being freely available on digital platforms.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free