Operation Flashpoint: Red River on PC hit by delays at retail
Operation Flashpoint: Red River has been hit by a few distribution problems with many stores not seeing their copies of the game until launch day.
The PC retail version has been delayed due to problems in Europe meaning that no stores received any boxed PC copies of the game at all.
Most branches of GAME are expecting delivery of the PC version on Saturday but, should they not arrive then, due to the Easter weekend deliveries will not arrive until Tuesday.
Operation Flashpoint: Red River launched yesterday on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC with the PC version being freely available on digital platforms.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title