NGP launch titles appear on the radar
News has come to us of the first-party launch titles that Sony will be releasing with the NGP.
Our retail source has divulged that Sony plans to release four first-party titles with the NGP when they launch it later this year.
Slated to arrive with the handset in the third quarter of this financial year are Uncharted, ModNation Racers, Wipeout 2048 and a title called Smart As. The source also confirmed that there will be Resistance title out for the NGP some time between January and March of 2012.
The source also confirmed to us that, due to the troubles faced by Japan at the moment, it looks like we will be getting the NGP first.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release