NGP launch titles appear on the radar
News has come to us of the first-party launch titles that Sony will be releasing with the NGP.
Our retail source has divulged that Sony plans to release four first-party titles with the NGP when they launch it later this year.
Slated to arrive with the handset in the third quarter of this financial year are Uncharted, ModNation Racers, Wipeout 2048 and a title called Smart As. The source also confirmed that there will be Resistance title out for the NGP some time between January and March of 2012.
The source also confirmed to us that, due to the troubles faced by Japan at the moment, it looks like we will be getting the NGP first.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update