Brink to be playable at insomnia42 this weekend
Bethesda has announced that they will be giving the general public the chance to play Splash Damage's first multiplatform title, Brink at the insomnia42 games show in Newbury.
From 4pm on Saturday FPS fans will be able to put the long-awaited shooter through its paces and test its claims of seamless integration of single player, co-op and multiplayer action.
Brink puts players right into a situation where humanity is on the brink of destruction and you have to save mankind's last refuge, called Brink. This refuge plays host to a dynamic battlefields and extensive customisation options that you can use to battle for humanity's survival.
Brink is set to arrive on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on May the 13th that's Friday the 13th for those who are superstitious.
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014