Brink to be playable at insomnia42 this weekend
Bethesda has announced that they will be giving the general public the chance to play Splash Damage's first multiplatform title, Brink at the insomnia42 games show in Newbury.
From 4pm on Saturday FPS fans will be able to put the long-awaited shooter through its paces and test its claims of seamless integration of single player, co-op and multiplayer action.
Brink puts players right into a situation where humanity is on the brink of destruction and you have to save mankind's last refuge, called Brink. This refuge plays host to a dynamic battlefields and extensive customisation options that you can use to battle for humanity's survival.
Brink is set to arrive on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on May the 13th that's Friday the 13th for those who are superstitious.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny