Brink to be playable at insomnia42 this weekend
Bethesda has announced that they will be giving the general public the chance to play Splash Damage's first multiplatform title, Brink at the insomnia42 games show in Newbury.
From 4pm on Saturday FPS fans will be able to put the long-awaited shooter through its paces and test its claims of seamless integration of single player, co-op and multiplayer action.
Brink puts players right into a situation where humanity is on the brink of destruction and you have to save mankind's last refuge, called Brink. This refuge plays host to a dynamic battlefields and extensive customisation options that you can use to battle for humanity's survival.
Brink is set to arrive on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on May the 13th that's Friday the 13th for those who are superstitious.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today