Brink to be playable at insomnia42 this weekend
Bethesda has announced that they will be giving the general public the chance to play Splash Damage's first multiplatform title, Brink at the insomnia42 games show in Newbury.
From 4pm on Saturday FPS fans will be able to put the long-awaited shooter through its paces and test its claims of seamless integration of single player, co-op and multiplayer action.
Brink puts players right into a situation where humanity is on the brink of destruction and you have to save mankind's last refuge, called Brink. This refuge plays host to a dynamic battlefields and extensive customisation options that you can use to battle for humanity's survival.
Brink is set to arrive on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on May the 13th that's Friday the 13th for those who are superstitious.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update