Brink to be playable at insomnia42 this weekend
Bethesda has announced that they will be giving the general public the chance to play Splash Damage's first multiplatform title, Brink at the insomnia42 games show in Newbury.
From 4pm on Saturday FPS fans will be able to put the long-awaited shooter through its paces and test its claims of seamless integration of single player, co-op and multiplayer action.
Brink puts players right into a situation where humanity is on the brink of destruction and you have to save mankind's last refuge, called Brink. This refuge plays host to a dynamic battlefields and extensive customisation options that you can use to battle for humanity's survival.
Brink is set to arrive on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on May the 13th that's Friday the 13th for those who are superstitious.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell