Mega Man Legends 3: Prototype Version ready to launch with the Nintendo eStore
Capcom has announced they will be bringing a test version of Mega Man Legends 3 to the Nintendo eStore when it launches.
Mega Man Legends 3: Prototype Version will be available for Mega Man fans to try out as a download on the eStore when it goes live towards the end of May.
Capcom has been developing Mega Man Legends 3 closely with the fans and, while the game is by no means finished yet this is an early opportunity for people to see the fruits of their work.
This will also afford Mega Man fanatics the chance to meet a new character to the series, Barrett, the slap-dash leader of a sky-biker gang. They will also be able to test out the brand new close combat system.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan