Mega Man Legends 3: Prototype Version ready to launch with the Nintendo eStore
Capcom has announced they will be bringing a test version of Mega Man Legends 3 to the Nintendo eStore when it launches.
Mega Man Legends 3: Prototype Version will be available for Mega Man fans to try out as a download on the eStore when it goes live towards the end of May.
Capcom has been developing Mega Man Legends 3 closely with the fans and, while the game is by no means finished yet this is an early opportunity for people to see the fruits of their work.
This will also afford Mega Man fanatics the chance to meet a new character to the series, Barrett, the slap-dash leader of a sky-biker gang. They will also be able to test out the brand new close combat system.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update