Mega Man Legends 3: Prototype Version ready to launch with the Nintendo eStore
Capcom has announced they will be bringing a test version of Mega Man Legends 3 to the Nintendo eStore when it launches.
Mega Man Legends 3: Prototype Version will be available for Mega Man fans to try out as a download on the eStore when it goes live towards the end of May.
Capcom has been developing Mega Man Legends 3 closely with the fans and, while the game is by no means finished yet this is an early opportunity for people to see the fruits of their work.
This will also afford Mega Man fanatics the chance to meet a new character to the series, Barrett, the slap-dash leader of a sky-biker gang. They will also be able to test out the brand new close combat system.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch