Rockstar issued with Wii 2 development kits?
More information has emerged in relation to Nintendo's rumoured new home console Project Cafe.
A French technology website, 01.net, claims that Rockstar has joined the list of developers issued with development kits for the new machine.
01.net is also the website that revealed that Nintendo were developing an new machine under the codename Project Cafe.
If these rumours are true then Rockstar joins Activision, EA and Ubisoft as companies that have development kits for Project Cafe in their possession.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer