Rockstar issued with Wii 2 development kits?
More information has emerged in relation to Nintendo's rumoured new home console Project Cafe.
A French technology website, 01.net, claims that Rockstar has joined the list of developers issued with development kits for the new machine.
01.net is also the website that revealed that Nintendo were developing an new machine under the codename Project Cafe.
If these rumours are true then Rockstar joins Activision, EA and Ubisoft as companies that have development kits for Project Cafe in their possession.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 boxart appears online
- 4A Games boss speaks of sorrow as the studio relocates from Ukraine to Malta
- Wasteland 2 gets a final release date
- Hellblade not tied to Heavenly Sword in any way stresses Ninja Theory
- Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare gets a free trial on PC
- Crytek to repair their reputation by making good games
- Microsoft reveals another selection of Forza Horizon 2's 200 cars
- Microsoft insisted on 1080p for Diablo III on the Xbox One