Visceral hiring for more Dead Space and Army of Two
Visceral, the EA studios responsible for Dead Space and Army of Two are hiring for more help in the development of next titles in both series.
In their Montreal location, Visceral are looking for senior producer, an art director, and a lead environment artist to work on the next Army of Two and the LA Redwood Shores studio is looking for a senior development director for the next Dead Space.
They are also working on an unnannounced IP which was revealed last year by a previous job vacancy. They are now looking for a lead writer and senior AI programmer to join the team working on this new action IP.
Is this new IP the eagerly awaited sequel to Dante's Inferno or have Visceral got something new up their sleeves? We'll let you know as soon as we do.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year