Visceral hiring for more Dead Space and Army of Two
Visceral, the EA studios responsible for Dead Space and Army of Two are hiring for more help in the development of next titles in both series.
In their Montreal location, Visceral are looking for senior producer, an art director, and a lead environment artist to work on the next Army of Two and the LA Redwood Shores studio is looking for a senior development director for the next Dead Space.
They are also working on an unnannounced IP which was revealed last year by a previous job vacancy. They are now looking for a lead writer and senior AI programmer to join the team working on this new action IP.
Is this new IP the eagerly awaited sequel to Dante's Inferno or have Visceral got something new up their sleeves? We'll let you know as soon as we do.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light