Visceral hiring for more Dead Space and Army of Two
Visceral, the EA studios responsible for Dead Space and Army of Two are hiring for more help in the development of next titles in both series.
In their Montreal location, Visceral are looking for senior producer, an art director, and a lead environment artist to work on the next Army of Two and the LA Redwood Shores studio is looking for a senior development director for the next Dead Space.
They are also working on an unnannounced IP which was revealed last year by a previous job vacancy. They are now looking for a lead writer and senior AI programmer to join the team working on this new action IP.
Is this new IP the eagerly awaited sequel to Dante's Inferno or have Visceral got something new up their sleeves? We'll let you know as soon as we do.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag