Visceral hiring for more Dead Space and Army of Two
Visceral, the EA studios responsible for Dead Space and Army of Two are hiring for more help in the development of next titles in both series.
In their Montreal location, Visceral are looking for senior producer, an art director, and a lead environment artist to work on the next Army of Two and the LA Redwood Shores studio is looking for a senior development director for the next Dead Space.
They are also working on an unnannounced IP which was revealed last year by a previous job vacancy. They are now looking for a lead writer and senior AI programmer to join the team working on this new action IP.
Is this new IP the eagerly awaited sequel to Dante's Inferno or have Visceral got something new up their sleeves? We'll let you know as soon as we do.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch