Visceral hiring for more Dead Space and Army of Two
Visceral, the EA studios responsible for Dead Space and Army of Two are hiring for more help in the development of next titles in both series.
In their Montreal location, Visceral are looking for senior producer, an art director, and a lead environment artist to work on the next Army of Two and the LA Redwood Shores studio is looking for a senior development director for the next Dead Space.
They are also working on an unnannounced IP which was revealed last year by a previous job vacancy. They are now looking for a lead writer and senior AI programmer to join the team working on this new action IP.
Is this new IP the eagerly awaited sequel to Dante's Inferno or have Visceral got something new up their sleeves? We'll let you know as soon as we do.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like