Portal 2 arrives this week
It's been a while but this week Valve are releasing a game. After the customary delays, Portal 2 is finally due out this week.
Portal 2 offers gamers the first real chance to participate in cross-platform multiplayer between consoles, PC and Mac.
Releasing tomorrow in the US and on Friday in the UK and Europe, the PS3 version comes with full Steam support and even free access to the Mac and PC versions of the game along with the Steam Cloud save facility and all the usual myriad of multiplayer features that Steam offers.
This seems to be where Xbox gamers will miss out. Despite the features of Xbox Live and Steam crossing over more comprehensively, it remains closed to outside interactions from services like Steam and MMO gaming.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today