Wii 2 specs emerge, codenamed Project Cafe
Fairly detailed information on the specifications of Nintendo's next generation of home console have emerged along with the machine's development codename.
Project Cafe is rumoured to be powered by a custom triple-core IBM PowerPC processor and will feature an AMD graphics processor based on it's R700 chipset along with at least 512MB of RAM.
The controller is the most curious part with it supposedly featuring both a built-in sensor bar and a 6-inch touch screen and even a front-facing camera.
The machine is also rumoured to support Wii peripherals as well as Wii and GameCube games.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan