Wii 2 specs emerge, codenamed Project Cafe
Fairly detailed information on the specifications of Nintendo's next generation of home console have emerged along with the machine's development codename.
Project Cafe is rumoured to be powered by a custom triple-core IBM PowerPC processor and will feature an AMD graphics processor based on it's R700 chipset along with at least 512MB of RAM.
The controller is the most curious part with it supposedly featuring both a built-in sensor bar and a 6-inch touch screen and even a front-facing camera.
The machine is also rumoured to support Wii peripherals as well as Wii and GameCube games.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny