Wii 2 specs emerge, codenamed Project Cafe
Fairly detailed information on the specifications of Nintendo's next generation of home console have emerged along with the machine's development codename.
Project Cafe is rumoured to be powered by a custom triple-core IBM PowerPC processor and will feature an AMD graphics processor based on it's R700 chipset along with at least 512MB of RAM.
The controller is the most curious part with it supposedly featuring both a built-in sensor bar and a 6-inch touch screen and even a front-facing camera.
The machine is also rumoured to support Wii peripherals as well as Wii and GameCube games.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date