Wii 2 specs emerge, codenamed Project Cafe
Fairly detailed information on the specifications of Nintendo's next generation of home console have emerged along with the machine's development codename.
Project Cafe is rumoured to be powered by a custom triple-core IBM PowerPC processor and will feature an AMD graphics processor based on it's R700 chipset along with at least 512MB of RAM.
The controller is the most curious part with it supposedly featuring both a built-in sensor bar and a 6-inch touch screen and even a front-facing camera.
The machine is also rumoured to support Wii peripherals as well as Wii and GameCube games.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side