Wii 2 specs emerge, codenamed Project Cafe
Fairly detailed information on the specifications of Nintendo's next generation of home console have emerged along with the machine's development codename.
Project Cafe is rumoured to be powered by a custom triple-core IBM PowerPC processor and will feature an AMD graphics processor based on it's R700 chipset along with at least 512MB of RAM.
The controller is the most curious part with it supposedly featuring both a built-in sensor bar and a 6-inch touch screen and even a front-facing camera.
The machine is also rumoured to support Wii peripherals as well as Wii and GameCube games.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO