Wii 2 should appear at E3
Several separate reports seem to have confirmed that Nintendo's next generation of home hardware will appear some time around E3.
The IGN report even gives a few details about the hardware, that it will be similar in spec to the Xbox 360 and PS3 and will be backwards compatible.
Meanwhile, Edge Online are reporting that the big three publishers, EA, Activision and Ubisoft are already in possession of development kits for Nintendo's new machine.
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive
- Trevor looks even more ravaged by time and crystal meth in these new GTA V PC screens
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users