Wii 2 should appear at E3
Several separate reports seem to have confirmed that Nintendo's next generation of home hardware will appear some time around E3.
The IGN report even gives a few details about the hardware, that it will be similar in spec to the Xbox 360 and PS3 and will be backwards compatible.
Meanwhile, Edge Online are reporting that the big three publishers, EA, Activision and Ubisoft are already in possession of development kits for Nintendo's new machine.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer