Wii 2 should appear at E3
Several separate reports seem to have confirmed that Nintendo's next generation of home hardware will appear some time around E3.
The IGN report even gives a few details about the hardware, that it will be similar in spec to the Xbox 360 and PS3 and will be backwards compatible.
Meanwhile, Edge Online are reporting that the big three publishers, EA, Activision and Ubisoft are already in possession of development kits for Nintendo's new machine.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title