Wii 2 should appear at E3
Several separate reports seem to have confirmed that Nintendo's next generation of home hardware will appear some time around E3.
The IGN report even gives a few details about the hardware, that it will be similar in spec to the Xbox 360 and PS3 and will be backwards compatible.
Meanwhile, Edge Online are reporting that the big three publishers, EA, Activision and Ubisoft are already in possession of development kits for Nintendo's new machine.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3