Wii 2 should appear at E3
Several separate reports seem to have confirmed that Nintendo's next generation of home hardware will appear some time around E3.
The IGN report even gives a few details about the hardware, that it will be similar in spec to the Xbox 360 and PS3 and will be backwards compatible.
Meanwhile, Edge Online are reporting that the big three publishers, EA, Activision and Ubisoft are already in possession of development kits for Nintendo's new machine.
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer