Wii price cut coming soon. Is the Wii 2 coming at E3?
The Wii may be primed for a price cut in the US this May fuelling speculation about Nintendo's plans for this year's E3.
Anonymous sources have told Engadget that the price of the Wii in the US will be cut to just 150 USD from May the 15th.
With the Wii now slipping behind in sales of both hardware and software the price cut is sorely needed to keep Nintendo in the race until they unveil their next home console.
Analysts have already predicted that Nintendo will unveil the successor to the Wii at E3 in June and if these rumours of a price cut prove to be true then it will add fuel to the speculation of the arrival of a Wii 2 coming in the next 12 months.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III