Wii price cut coming soon. Is the Wii 2 coming at E3?
The Wii may be primed for a price cut in the US this May fuelling speculation about Nintendo's plans for this year's E3.
Anonymous sources have told Engadget that the price of the Wii in the US will be cut to just 150 USD from May the 15th.
With the Wii now slipping behind in sales of both hardware and software the price cut is sorely needed to keep Nintendo in the race until they unveil their next home console.
Analysts have already predicted that Nintendo will unveil the successor to the Wii at E3 in June and if these rumours of a price cut prove to be true then it will add fuel to the speculation of the arrival of a Wii 2 coming in the next 12 months.
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4