Wii price cut coming soon. Is the Wii 2 coming at E3?
The Wii may be primed for a price cut in the US this May fuelling speculation about Nintendo's plans for this year's E3.
Anonymous sources have told Engadget that the price of the Wii in the US will be cut to just 150 USD from May the 15th.
With the Wii now slipping behind in sales of both hardware and software the price cut is sorely needed to keep Nintendo in the race until they unveil their next home console.
Analysts have already predicted that Nintendo will unveil the successor to the Wii at E3 in June and if these rumours of a price cut prove to be true then it will add fuel to the speculation of the arrival of a Wii 2 coming in the next 12 months.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto