Child of Eden may yet see Move and 3D support
Rez creator Tetsuya Mizuguchi has hinted that Move and 3D support are definitely in the running for his new game Child of Eden.
Child of Eden has been confirmed for the Xbox 360 with full Kinect support and was even Ubisoft's opening demonstration at last year's E3.
Speaking at a special event for the game at BAFTA, Mizuguchi gave indications that he was considering his options as far as Move and 3D were concerned.
Mizuguchi said: "I'm really very interested in Move and 3D, but all I can say is 'not yet'".
Thanks Develop Online.
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine