Child of Eden may yet see Move and 3D support
Rez creator Tetsuya Mizuguchi has hinted that Move and 3D support are definitely in the running for his new game Child of Eden.
Child of Eden has been confirmed for the Xbox 360 with full Kinect support and was even Ubisoft's opening demonstration at last year's E3.
Speaking at a special event for the game at BAFTA, Mizuguchi gave indications that he was considering his options as far as Move and 3D were concerned.
Mizuguchi said: "I'm really very interested in Move and 3D, but all I can say is 'not yet'".
Thanks Develop Online.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release