Child of Eden may yet see Move and 3D support
Rez creator Tetsuya Mizuguchi has hinted that Move and 3D support are definitely in the running for his new game Child of Eden.
Child of Eden has been confirmed for the Xbox 360 with full Kinect support and was even Ubisoft's opening demonstration at last year's E3.
Speaking at a special event for the game at BAFTA, Mizuguchi gave indications that he was considering his options as far as Move and 3D were concerned.
Mizuguchi said: "I'm really very interested in Move and 3D, but all I can say is 'not yet'".
Thanks Develop Online.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year