Child of Eden may yet see Move and 3D support
Rez creator Tetsuya Mizuguchi has hinted that Move and 3D support are definitely in the running for his new game Child of Eden.
Child of Eden has been confirmed for the Xbox 360 with full Kinect support and was even Ubisoft's opening demonstration at last year's E3.
Speaking at a special event for the game at BAFTA, Mizuguchi gave indications that he was considering his options as far as Move and 3D were concerned.
Mizuguchi said: "I'm really very interested in Move and 3D, but all I can say is 'not yet'".
Thanks Develop Online.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side