Child of Eden may yet see Move and 3D support
Rez creator Tetsuya Mizuguchi has hinted that Move and 3D support are definitely in the running for his new game Child of Eden.
Child of Eden has been confirmed for the Xbox 360 with full Kinect support and was even Ubisoft's opening demonstration at last year's E3.
Speaking at a special event for the game at BAFTA, Mizuguchi gave indications that he was considering his options as far as Move and 3D were concerned.
Mizuguchi said: "I'm really very interested in Move and 3D, but all I can say is 'not yet'".
Thanks Develop Online.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3