Yakuza: Of The End to hit Japan in the summer
SEGA has announced the Japanese release date for their zombified Yakuza spin-off.
Yakuza: Of The End will hit PlayStation 3s in Japan on June the 9th.
The game, which takes place in a Tokyo stuck by a zombie apocalypse, was due out on March the 17th just ten days after the West coast of Japan was stuck by the tsunami.
SEGA decided to hold off on releasing Kazuma and co's zombie encounter after the disaster struck and now have pledged to donate a portion of the game's profits to the Japanese Red Cross relief efforts.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light