Yakuza: Of The End to hit Japan in the summer
SEGA has announced the Japanese release date for their zombified Yakuza spin-off.
Yakuza: Of The End will hit PlayStation 3s in Japan on June the 9th.
The game, which takes place in a Tokyo stuck by a zombie apocalypse, was due out on March the 17th just ten days after the West coast of Japan was stuck by the tsunami.
SEGA decided to hold off on releasing Kazuma and co's zombie encounter after the disaster struck and now have pledged to donate a portion of the game's profits to the Japanese Red Cross relief efforts.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3