Yakuza: Of The End to hit Japan in the summer
SEGA has announced the Japanese release date for their zombified Yakuza spin-off.
Yakuza: Of The End will hit PlayStation 3s in Japan on June the 9th.
The game, which takes place in a Tokyo stuck by a zombie apocalypse, was due out on March the 17th just ten days after the West coast of Japan was stuck by the tsunami.
SEGA decided to hold off on releasing Kazuma and co's zombie encounter after the disaster struck and now have pledged to donate a portion of the game's profits to the Japanese Red Cross relief efforts.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes