Yakuza: Of The End to hit Japan in the summer
SEGA has announced the Japanese release date for their zombified Yakuza spin-off.
Yakuza: Of The End will hit PlayStation 3s in Japan on June the 9th.
The game, which takes place in a Tokyo stuck by a zombie apocalypse, was due out on March the 17th just ten days after the West coast of Japan was stuck by the tsunami.
SEGA decided to hold off on releasing Kazuma and co's zombie encounter after the disaster struck and now have pledged to donate a portion of the game's profits to the Japanese Red Cross relief efforts.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch