Sony list PlayStation Plus content for April and May
Sony are calling April's PlayStation Plus content update their "biggest yet," with up to 67 worth of discounts up for grabs.
Amongst the goodies on offer is Red Faction: Battlegrounds, the slightly bonkers downloadable, twin-stick, vehicle-based shooter. If you're a PlayStation Plus member, you can pick that up for free. Not bad for a game that only came out yesterday and should cost around 9.99.
Other bonuses include the chance to get in on the inFamous 2 UGC beta, plus free Killzone 3 DLC in the shape of the Steel Rain map pack. There's also 75% off the Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness RPGs, parts I and II.
And, if that's not enough to lure you in, those generous chaps and chapesses at Sony have even seen about the return of an extended membership period. For a limited time, those signing up will receive 15 months for the price of 12 (39.99).
In May, PlayStation Plus members will be able to download Streets of Rage 2 for free, alongside Megadrive classic, James Pond 2: Robocod. There's also a 20% discount available for Beyond Good & Evil HD, for those that grab it on the day of release.
For the full, extensive, list of freebies, discounts and other stuff coming to PlayStation Plus in April and May, head over to theEuropean PlayStation Blog.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network