Sony list PlayStation Plus content for April and May
Sony are calling April's PlayStation Plus content update their "biggest yet," with up to 67 worth of discounts up for grabs.
Amongst the goodies on offer is Red Faction: Battlegrounds, the slightly bonkers downloadable, twin-stick, vehicle-based shooter. If you're a PlayStation Plus member, you can pick that up for free. Not bad for a game that only came out yesterday and should cost around 9.99.
Other bonuses include the chance to get in on the inFamous 2 UGC beta, plus free Killzone 3 DLC in the shape of the Steel Rain map pack. There's also 75% off the Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness RPGs, parts I and II.
And, if that's not enough to lure you in, those generous chaps and chapesses at Sony have even seen about the return of an extended membership period. For a limited time, those signing up will receive 15 months for the price of 12 (39.99).
In May, PlayStation Plus members will be able to download Streets of Rage 2 for free, alongside Megadrive classic, James Pond 2: Robocod. There's also a 20% discount available for Beyond Good & Evil HD, for those that grab it on the day of release.
For the full, extensive, list of freebies, discounts and other stuff coming to PlayStation Plus in April and May, head over to theEuropean PlayStation Blog.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter