Sony list PlayStation Plus content for April and May
Sony are calling April's PlayStation Plus content update their "biggest yet," with up to 67 worth of discounts up for grabs.
Amongst the goodies on offer is Red Faction: Battlegrounds, the slightly bonkers downloadable, twin-stick, vehicle-based shooter. If you're a PlayStation Plus member, you can pick that up for free. Not bad for a game that only came out yesterday and should cost around 9.99.
Other bonuses include the chance to get in on the inFamous 2 UGC beta, plus free Killzone 3 DLC in the shape of the Steel Rain map pack. There's also 75% off the Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness RPGs, parts I and II.
And, if that's not enough to lure you in, those generous chaps and chapesses at Sony have even seen about the return of an extended membership period. For a limited time, those signing up will receive 15 months for the price of 12 (39.99).
In May, PlayStation Plus members will be able to download Streets of Rage 2 for free, alongside Megadrive classic, James Pond 2: Robocod. There's also a 20% discount available for Beyond Good & Evil HD, for those that grab it on the day of release.
For the full, extensive, list of freebies, discounts and other stuff coming to PlayStation Plus in April and May, head over to theEuropean PlayStation Blog.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer