Steam is awesome this weekend, Borderlands 2 and Dishonored freeplay and a massive 2K sale
Steam is absolutely awesome this weekend so PC gamers should have not be stuck for anything to do until 9pm tomorrow.
First up, they're offering free trials of both Arkane's excellent stealth 'em up Dishonored and Gearbox's loot-felled bonanza FPS Borderlands 2 until 9pm BST (1pm PDT) tomorrow. Both games are also available at 75 percent off which means they cost just 2.49 GBP and 4.99 GBP respectively.
Steam is also holding a massive sale on 2K Games' back catalogue which means you can score any number for their classic titles with up to 80 percent off. The biggest discount comes on the BioShock Triple Pack which includes BioShock, BioShock 2 and BioShock Infinite with 83 percent off and the XCOM double-pack which includes XCOM: Enemy Unknown and The Bureau: XCOM Declassified also with 83 percent off.
There's also 75 percent off BioShock Infinite, Borderlands 2 and Civilization V including Civ V's Brave New World and Gods And Kings expansions.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title