Steam is awesome this weekend, Borderlands 2 and Dishonored freeplay and a massive 2K sale
Steam is absolutely awesome this weekend so PC gamers should have not be stuck for anything to do until 9pm tomorrow.
First up, they're offering free trials of both Arkane's excellent stealth 'em up Dishonored and Gearbox's loot-felled bonanza FPS Borderlands 2 until 9pm BST (1pm PDT) tomorrow. Both games are also available at 75 percent off which means they cost just 2.49 GBP and 4.99 GBP respectively.
Steam is also holding a massive sale on 2K Games' back catalogue which means you can score any number for their classic titles with up to 80 percent off. The biggest discount comes on the BioShock Triple Pack which includes BioShock, BioShock 2 and BioShock Infinite with 83 percent off and the XCOM double-pack which includes XCOM: Enemy Unknown and The Bureau: XCOM Declassified also with 83 percent off.
There's also 75 percent off BioShock Infinite, Borderlands 2 and Civilization V including Civ V's Brave New World and Gods And Kings expansions.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side