Steam is awesome this weekend, Borderlands 2 and Dishonored freeplay and a massive 2K sale
Steam is absolutely awesome this weekend so PC gamers should have not be stuck for anything to do until 9pm tomorrow.
First up, they're offering free trials of both Arkane's excellent stealth 'em up Dishonored and Gearbox's loot-felled bonanza FPS Borderlands 2 until 9pm BST (1pm PDT) tomorrow. Both games are also available at 75 percent off which means they cost just 2.49 GBP and 4.99 GBP respectively.
Steam is also holding a massive sale on 2K Games' back catalogue which means you can score any number for their classic titles with up to 80 percent off. The biggest discount comes on the BioShock Triple Pack which includes BioShock, BioShock 2 and BioShock Infinite with 83 percent off and the XCOM double-pack which includes XCOM: Enemy Unknown and The Bureau: XCOM Declassified also with 83 percent off.
There's also 75 percent off BioShock Infinite, Borderlands 2 and Civilization V including Civ V's Brave New World and Gods And Kings expansions.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch