Steam is awesome this weekend, Borderlands 2 and Dishonored freeplay and a massive 2K sale
Steam is absolutely awesome this weekend so PC gamers should have not be stuck for anything to do until 9pm tomorrow.
First up, they're offering free trials of both Arkane's excellent stealth 'em up Dishonored and Gearbox's loot-felled bonanza FPS Borderlands 2 until 9pm BST (1pm PDT) tomorrow. Both games are also available at 75 percent off which means they cost just 2.49 GBP and 4.99 GBP respectively.
Steam is also holding a massive sale on 2K Games' back catalogue which means you can score any number for their classic titles with up to 80 percent off. The biggest discount comes on the BioShock Triple Pack which includes BioShock, BioShock 2 and BioShock Infinite with 83 percent off and the XCOM double-pack which includes XCOM: Enemy Unknown and The Bureau: XCOM Declassified also with 83 percent off.
There's also 75 percent off BioShock Infinite, Borderlands 2 and Civilization V including Civ V's Brave New World and Gods And Kings expansions.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year