Steam is awesome this weekend, Borderlands 2 and Dishonored freeplay and a massive 2K sale
Steam is absolutely awesome this weekend so PC gamers should have not be stuck for anything to do until 9pm tomorrow.
First up, they're offering free trials of both Arkane's excellent stealth 'em up Dishonored and Gearbox's loot-felled bonanza FPS Borderlands 2 until 9pm BST (1pm PDT) tomorrow. Both games are also available at 75 percent off which means they cost just 2.49 GBP and 4.99 GBP respectively.
Steam is also holding a massive sale on 2K Games' back catalogue which means you can score any number for their classic titles with up to 80 percent off. The biggest discount comes on the BioShock Triple Pack which includes BioShock, BioShock 2 and BioShock Infinite with 83 percent off and the XCOM double-pack which includes XCOM: Enemy Unknown and The Bureau: XCOM Declassified also with 83 percent off.
There's also 75 percent off BioShock Infinite, Borderlands 2 and Civilization V including Civ V's Brave New World and Gods And Kings expansions.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer