PSP jousts with the 3DS for the top spot in Japan
The PSP has bounced back after a strong launch showing by the 3DS in Japan.
Going on PSP-3000 sales alone Sony's handset came in and close second to the new 3DS with 50,479 units sold versus Nintendo's 50,710.
Factoring in the sales for the PSPGo which are a meagre 616 units is just enough to give the PSP the lead over Nintendo's new 3D machine.
The PSP's bounce back may be to do with the release of Final Fantasy IV: Complete Collection although it does seem to reflect the console's impressive staying power in Japan.
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage