Battlefield Play4Free hits open beta
EA's biggest Play4Free title has arrived to play in open beta.
Based on Battlefield 2 with updates from the best bits of Bad Company 2, Battlefield Play4Free offers the most in-depth and comprehensive online-FPS experience ever seen in a free-to-play title.
As well as the FPS shooter gameplay that we have all come to expect from the Battlefield series the game includes 16 vehicles from the Mil Mi-28 attack helicopter, to the fast LSV light strike vehicle to the imposing Russian T-90 tank.
Battlefield fans can sign up to play the game at the game's official website.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today