Battlefield Play4Free hits open beta
EA's biggest Play4Free title has arrived to play in open beta.
Based on Battlefield 2 with updates from the best bits of Bad Company 2, Battlefield Play4Free offers the most in-depth and comprehensive online-FPS experience ever seen in a free-to-play title.
As well as the FPS shooter gameplay that we have all come to expect from the Battlefield series the game includes 16 vehicles from the Mil Mi-28 attack helicopter, to the fast LSV light strike vehicle to the imposing Russian T-90 tank.
Battlefield fans can sign up to play the game at the game's official website.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title