Max Payne 3 details wash up
Concrete details on the elusive and often delayed Max Payne 3 have finally appeared.
The tortured ex-NYPD man stars on the front of this month's Edge magazine in which Rockstar sheds some light the return of New York's unluckiest son.
With Remedy leaving the series to work on Alan Wake, the game was taken over by Rockstar Vancouver but has grown in scope to encompass contributions from Rockstar studios in London, Toronto and New England.
Max Payne 3 sees us join Max as he begins a new life as a private security consultant in Sao Paulo, Brazil. This time out the game will offer the kind of graphical detail and cinematic immersion that we saw with Rockstar San Diego's Red Dead Redemption.
The game also marks the return of the original voice actor for Max, James McCafferty, who also dons the motion capture suit this time as well.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer