Max Payne 3 details wash up
Concrete details on the elusive and often delayed Max Payne 3 have finally appeared.
The tortured ex-NYPD man stars on the front of this month's Edge magazine in which Rockstar sheds some light the return of New York's unluckiest son.
With Remedy leaving the series to work on Alan Wake, the game was taken over by Rockstar Vancouver but has grown in scope to encompass contributions from Rockstar studios in London, Toronto and New England.
Max Payne 3 sees us join Max as he begins a new life as a private security consultant in Sao Paulo, Brazil. This time out the game will offer the kind of graphical detail and cinematic immersion that we saw with Rockstar San Diego's Red Dead Redemption.
The game also marks the return of the original voice actor for Max, James McCafferty, who also dons the motion capture suit this time as well.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO