Max Payne 3 details wash up
Concrete details on the elusive and often delayed Max Payne 3 have finally appeared.
The tortured ex-NYPD man stars on the front of this month's Edge magazine in which Rockstar sheds some light the return of New York's unluckiest son.
With Remedy leaving the series to work on Alan Wake, the game was taken over by Rockstar Vancouver but has grown in scope to encompass contributions from Rockstar studios in London, Toronto and New England.
Max Payne 3 sees us join Max as he begins a new life as a private security consultant in Sao Paulo, Brazil. This time out the game will offer the kind of graphical detail and cinematic immersion that we saw with Rockstar San Diego's Red Dead Redemption.
The game also marks the return of the original voice actor for Max, James McCafferty, who also dons the motion capture suit this time as well.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan