Max Payne 3 details wash up
Concrete details on the elusive and often delayed Max Payne 3 have finally appeared.
The tortured ex-NYPD man stars on the front of this month's Edge magazine in which Rockstar sheds some light the return of New York's unluckiest son.
With Remedy leaving the series to work on Alan Wake, the game was taken over by Rockstar Vancouver but has grown in scope to encompass contributions from Rockstar studios in London, Toronto and New England.
Max Payne 3 sees us join Max as he begins a new life as a private security consultant in Sao Paulo, Brazil. This time out the game will offer the kind of graphical detail and cinematic immersion that we saw with Rockstar San Diego's Red Dead Redemption.
The game also marks the return of the original voice actor for Max, James McCafferty, who also dons the motion capture suit this time as well.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey