Mega Man Creator starts up two new companies
Former Capcom R and D boss and Mega Man creator Kenji Inafune has been a busy man it seems since his departure from Capcom last October.
Inafune has founded no less than two companies. One is a games developer called Intercept based in Tokyo's Shinagawa prefecture and the other is a crossmedia company called Comcept with offices in Tokyo and Osaka.
While Intercept will concentrate solely on games Comcept will work on books, music, merchandise and event planning alongside games.
Information on both companies will arrive in an official press release on Monday the 4th of April.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year