Mega Man Creator starts up two new companies
Former Capcom R and D boss and Mega Man creator Kenji Inafune has been a busy man it seems since his departure from Capcom last October.
Inafune has founded no less than two companies. One is a games developer called Intercept based in Tokyo's Shinagawa prefecture and the other is a crossmedia company called Comcept with offices in Tokyo and Osaka.
While Intercept will concentrate solely on games Comcept will work on books, music, merchandise and event planning alongside games.
Information on both companies will arrive in an official press release on Monday the 4th of April.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3