Mega Man Creator starts up two new companies
Former Capcom R and D boss and Mega Man creator Kenji Inafune has been a busy man it seems since his departure from Capcom last October.
Inafune has founded no less than two companies. One is a games developer called Intercept based in Tokyo's Shinagawa prefecture and the other is a crossmedia company called Comcept with offices in Tokyo and Osaka.
While Intercept will concentrate solely on games Comcept will work on books, music, merchandise and event planning alongside games.
Information on both companies will arrive in an official press release on Monday the 4th of April.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny