Mega Man Creator starts up two new companies
Former Capcom R and D boss and Mega Man creator Kenji Inafune has been a busy man it seems since his departure from Capcom last October.
Inafune has founded no less than two companies. One is a games developer called Intercept based in Tokyo's Shinagawa prefecture and the other is a crossmedia company called Comcept with offices in Tokyo and Osaka.
While Intercept will concentrate solely on games Comcept will work on books, music, merchandise and event planning alongside games.
Information on both companies will arrive in an official press release on Monday the 4th of April.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May