Mega Man Creator starts up two new companies
Former Capcom R and D boss and Mega Man creator Kenji Inafune has been a busy man it seems since his departure from Capcom last October.
Inafune has founded no less than two companies. One is a games developer called Intercept based in Tokyo's Shinagawa prefecture and the other is a crossmedia company called Comcept with offices in Tokyo and Osaka.
While Intercept will concentrate solely on games Comcept will work on books, music, merchandise and event planning alongside games.
Information on both companies will arrive in an official press release on Monday the 4th of April.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like