Oil and ice powers appear in InFamous 2
Sucker Punch has revealed that Cole will be able to expand his powers beyond the manipulation of electricity in InFamous 2.
Cole will be joined by two sidekicks, Kuo and Nix who represent the ordered and chaotic side of his personality.
Each one has special powers of their own. Kuo can manipulate the cold and ice whereas Nix has "demonic" powers that manifest themselves as oil powers.
Our electrically charged hero can borrow a power from either sidekick but in doing so the other is locked out in a similar way to the good powers being locked out when you upgraded the evil powers in the first game.
InFamous 2 will be out on PS3 on the June the 7th in the US and June 10th in the UK.
Thanks MTV Multiplayer.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO