Oil and ice powers appear in InFamous 2
Sucker Punch has revealed that Cole will be able to expand his powers beyond the manipulation of electricity in InFamous 2.
Cole will be joined by two sidekicks, Kuo and Nix who represent the ordered and chaotic side of his personality.
Each one has special powers of their own. Kuo can manipulate the cold and ice whereas Nix has "demonic" powers that manifest themselves as oil powers.
Our electrically charged hero can borrow a power from either sidekick but in doing so the other is locked out in a similar way to the good powers being locked out when you upgraded the evil powers in the first game.
InFamous 2 will be out on PS3 on the June the 7th in the US and June 10th in the UK.
Thanks MTV Multiplayer.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week