Oil and ice powers appear in InFamous 2
Sucker Punch has revealed that Cole will be able to expand his powers beyond the manipulation of electricity in InFamous 2.
Cole will be joined by two sidekicks, Kuo and Nix who represent the ordered and chaotic side of his personality.
Each one has special powers of their own. Kuo can manipulate the cold and ice whereas Nix has "demonic" powers that manifest themselves as oil powers.
Our electrically charged hero can borrow a power from either sidekick but in doing so the other is locked out in a similar way to the good powers being locked out when you upgraded the evil powers in the first game.
InFamous 2 will be out on PS3 on the June the 7th in the US and June 10th in the UK.
Thanks MTV Multiplayer.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side