Second Grand Theft Auto V casting call unearthed?
Another casting call has appeared with characters that would definitely be at home in any GTA game.
The casting call is looking for five characters, four male and one female, but the ad does not give any more information about what the casting call is for other than the character synopses.
Matthew is a liberal young man who believes in a Republican conspiracy to undermine America. Jose is a man in his thirties who thinks that technology is poisoning the wilderness.James Pedeaston is a man-boy love activist who has just been released from an Indonesian prison. Samantha, the only female mentioned is a twenty-something girl who is obsessed with sex parties and dreams of becoming a Hollywood star. Finally Anthony is a young teenager who is fighting for the right of young boys to get liquored up and have sex.
James Pedeaston frequently featured on the WCTR radio station in GTA IV which would indicate that this casting call is definitely for a new GTA title.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III