Second Grand Theft Auto V casting call unearthed?
Another casting call has appeared with characters that would definitely be at home in any GTA game.
The casting call is looking for five characters, four male and one female, but the ad does not give any more information about what the casting call is for other than the character synopses.
Matthew is a liberal young man who believes in a Republican conspiracy to undermine America. Jose is a man in his thirties who thinks that technology is poisoning the wilderness.James Pedeaston is a man-boy love activist who has just been released from an Indonesian prison. Samantha, the only female mentioned is a twenty-something girl who is obsessed with sex parties and dreams of becoming a Hollywood star. Finally Anthony is a young teenager who is fighting for the right of young boys to get liquored up and have sex.
James Pedeaston frequently featured on the WCTR radio station in GTA IV which would indicate that this casting call is definitely for a new GTA title.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone