Second Grand Theft Auto V casting call unearthed?
Another casting call has appeared with characters that would definitely be at home in any GTA game.
The casting call is looking for five characters, four male and one female, but the ad does not give any more information about what the casting call is for other than the character synopses.
Matthew is a liberal young man who believes in a Republican conspiracy to undermine America. Jose is a man in his thirties who thinks that technology is poisoning the wilderness.James Pedeaston is a man-boy love activist who has just been released from an Indonesian prison. Samantha, the only female mentioned is a twenty-something girl who is obsessed with sex parties and dreams of becoming a Hollywood star. Finally Anthony is a young teenager who is fighting for the right of young boys to get liquored up and have sex.
James Pedeaston frequently featured on the WCTR radio station in GTA IV which would indicate that this casting call is definitely for a new GTA title.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit