Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Reverie DLC delayed on Xbox 360
Konami has announced that the Xbox 360 version of the first DLC pack for Castlevania: Lords of Shadow has been delayed.
The announcement was made on the game's official Facebook page with the delay being caused by a "last minute issue".
Konami stated: "Unfortunately, the Reverie DLC for 360 has been delayed due to a last minute issue which we hope to have fixed shortly. We understand that this news may frustrate you but please know we are working with Microsoft to resolve it as quickly as possible and give you the level of polish you deserve. We will update you as soon as a release date has been finalized and appreciate your continued patience."
They added: "Our apologies again for the delay and thank you for your continued support of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow."
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO