Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Reverie DLC delayed on Xbox 360
Konami has announced that the Xbox 360 version of the first DLC pack for Castlevania: Lords of Shadow has been delayed.
The announcement was made on the game's official Facebook page with the delay being caused by a "last minute issue".
Konami stated: "Unfortunately, the Reverie DLC for 360 has been delayed due to a last minute issue which we hope to have fixed shortly. We understand that this news may frustrate you but please know we are working with Microsoft to resolve it as quickly as possible and give you the level of polish you deserve. We will update you as soon as a release date has been finalized and appreciate your continued patience."
They added: "Our apologies again for the delay and thank you for your continued support of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3