Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Reverie DLC delayed on Xbox 360
Konami has announced that the Xbox 360 version of the first DLC pack for Castlevania: Lords of Shadow has been delayed.
The announcement was made on the game's official Facebook page with the delay being caused by a "last minute issue".
Konami stated: "Unfortunately, the Reverie DLC for 360 has been delayed due to a last minute issue which we hope to have fixed shortly. We understand that this news may frustrate you but please know we are working with Microsoft to resolve it as quickly as possible and give you the level of polish you deserve. We will update you as soon as a release date has been finalized and appreciate your continued patience."
They added: "Our apologies again for the delay and thank you for your continued support of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow."
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft