Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Reverie DLC delayed on Xbox 360
Konami has announced that the Xbox 360 version of the first DLC pack for Castlevania: Lords of Shadow has been delayed.
The announcement was made on the game's official Facebook page with the delay being caused by a "last minute issue".
Konami stated: "Unfortunately, the Reverie DLC for 360 has been delayed due to a last minute issue which we hope to have fixed shortly. We understand that this news may frustrate you but please know we are working with Microsoft to resolve it as quickly as possible and give you the level of polish you deserve. We will update you as soon as a release date has been finalized and appreciate your continued patience."
They added: "Our apologies again for the delay and thank you for your continued support of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow."
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light