Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Reverie DLC delayed on Xbox 360
Konami has announced that the Xbox 360 version of the first DLC pack for Castlevania: Lords of Shadow has been delayed.
The announcement was made on the game's official Facebook page with the delay being caused by a "last minute issue".
Konami stated: "Unfortunately, the Reverie DLC for 360 has been delayed due to a last minute issue which we hope to have fixed shortly. We understand that this news may frustrate you but please know we are working with Microsoft to resolve it as quickly as possible and give you the level of polish you deserve. We will update you as soon as a release date has been finalized and appreciate your continued patience."
They added: "Our apologies again for the delay and thank you for your continued support of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow."
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone