LA Noire gets Official Selection at the Tribeca Film Festival
Rockstar's next big title, LA Noire has become the first video game to be honoured as an Official Selection at New York's Tribeca Film Fesitval.
As part of the festival, Rockstar will host an exclusive screening of the game followed by a Q and A session on the crossover between games development and film-making moderated by CCO of Tribeca Enterprises, Geoff Gilmore.
Gilmore said: "What Rockstar and Team Bondi have accomplished with L.A. Noire is nothing less than groundbreaking. It's an invention of a new realm of storytelling that is part cinema, part gaming, and a whole new realm of narrative expression, interactivity, and immersion. We are poised on the edge of a new frontier."
Rockstar's Sam Houser said: "We're thrilled that L.A. Noire is being recognized by the Tribeca Film Festival in this way. It's a real honor, and another step forward for interactive entertainment."
- Sleeping Dogs follow-up Triad Wars is a PC-only online title
- Latest Destiny patch dials back the difficulty levels in some missions
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op reveal dated for tomorrow
- Blizzard finally cans Titan
- The Xbox One is now cheaper than the PS4 in the UK
- Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies open beta is live now
- Ultima creator's new game Shroud Of The Avatar gets Greenlit on Steam in just 2 days
- Arrowhead's Gauntlet reboot arrives on PC
- We are now a Steam Curator