Darkspore beta continues all week on Steam
EA has announced that the beta of Maxis' new action RPG Darkspore is being extended until the end of this week.
The beta is available exclusively on Steam and will be running until 7pm on Friday the 1st of April.
The beta offers the chance to try out the game's four-player co-op mode as well as the one-on-one and two-on-two PvP modes.
Darkspore will release on PC on April the 28th .
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title