Darkspore beta continues all week on Steam
EA has announced that the beta of Maxis' new action RPG Darkspore is being extended until the end of this week.
The beta is available exclusively on Steam and will be running until 7pm on Friday the 1st of April.
The beta offers the chance to try out the game's four-player co-op mode as well as the one-on-one and two-on-two PvP modes.
Darkspore will release on PC on April the 28th .
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer