Katamari sequel rolling in?
Rumour has it Namco Bandai may have a new Katamari title in the works.
The series may no longer be in the hands of its creator Keita Takahashi but Namco still believes it has life in it yet.
To that end they recently registered a few new trademarks on the series including "Katamari Amore" and "Katamari Amore Rolling Whopper".
along with the Katamari trademarks, Namco also filed a tredemark on the title "Time Trip" and the corresponding tagline "Have a Nice Trip" indicating a potential new IP that they may have in the works.
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year
- Valve reworks their Steam Early Access developer guidelines and rules
- Here's a bunch of new screenshots of Project CARS running on the Xbox One
- Free Power Of Defiance DLC arrives for Shadow Of Mordor
- Teaser trailer arrives for Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Tales From The Borderlands to debut this month
- Archwing update arrives for the console versions of Warframe