Katamari sequel rolling in?
Rumour has it Namco Bandai may have a new Katamari title in the works.
The series may no longer be in the hands of its creator Keita Takahashi but Namco still believes it has life in it yet.
To that end they recently registered a few new trademarks on the series including "Katamari Amore" and "Katamari Amore Rolling Whopper".
along with the Katamari trademarks, Namco also filed a tredemark on the title "Time Trip" and the corresponding tagline "Have a Nice Trip" indicating a potential new IP that they may have in the works.
- More details drop on Destiny's upcoming House Of Wolves expansion
- Far Cry 4: Complete Edition is on its way, just not for Xbox One
- Pre-House Of Wolves patch hits Destiny today, won't be activated until a later date
- SEGA will not have a booth at E3 this year
- Hearthstone hits 30 million registered users
- Oculus Rift confirms the VR headset will launch for consumers early in 2016
- Microsoft confirms DirectX 12 will allow PC users to use multiple graphics processors
- First images from Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 appear
- Watch Bungie play Destiny's new Prison Of Elders mode live here tomorrow