Katamari sequel rolling in?
Rumour has it Namco Bandai may have a new Katamari title in the works.
The series may no longer be in the hands of its creator Keita Takahashi but Namco still believes it has life in it yet.
To that end they recently registered a few new trademarks on the series including "Katamari Amore" and "Katamari Amore Rolling Whopper".
along with the Katamari trademarks, Namco also filed a tredemark on the title "Time Trip" and the corresponding tagline "Have a Nice Trip" indicating a potential new IP that they may have in the works.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year