Katamari sequel rolling in?
Rumour has it Namco Bandai may have a new Katamari title in the works.
The series may no longer be in the hands of its creator Keita Takahashi but Namco still believes it has life in it yet.
To that end they recently registered a few new trademarks on the series including "Katamari Amore" and "Katamari Amore Rolling Whopper".
along with the Katamari trademarks, Namco also filed a tredemark on the title "Time Trip" and the corresponding tagline "Have a Nice Trip" indicating a potential new IP that they may have in the works.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side