Katamari sequel rolling in?
Rumour has it Namco Bandai may have a new Katamari title in the works.
The series may no longer be in the hands of its creator Keita Takahashi but Namco still believes it has life in it yet.
To that end they recently registered a few new trademarks on the series including "Katamari Amore" and "Katamari Amore Rolling Whopper".
along with the Katamari trademarks, Namco also filed a tredemark on the title "Time Trip" and the corresponding tagline "Have a Nice Trip" indicating a potential new IP that they may have in the works.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3