Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City revealed by Capcom
Capcom has finally confirmed the rumours surrounding the next HD instalment of the Resident Evil series.
It is indeed called Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City and it is in development at the Canadian studio Slant 6.
Operation Raccoon City returns the action to the ill-fated US city and follows the path of an elite team of security operatives sent by Umbrella to cover up their involvement in the outbreak of the T-Virus.
The game is to feature up to four-player co-op and is dubbed a third-person action shooter. Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City is in development for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network