Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City revealed by Capcom
Capcom has finally confirmed the rumours surrounding the next HD instalment of the Resident Evil series.
It is indeed called Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City and it is in development at the Canadian studio Slant 6.
Operation Raccoon City returns the action to the ill-fated US city and follows the path of an elite team of security operatives sent by Umbrella to cover up their involvement in the outbreak of the T-Virus.
The game is to feature up to four-player co-op and is dubbed a third-person action shooter. Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City is in development for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent