Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City revealed by Capcom
Capcom has finally confirmed the rumours surrounding the next HD instalment of the Resident Evil series.
It is indeed called Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City and it is in development at the Canadian studio Slant 6.
Operation Raccoon City returns the action to the ill-fated US city and follows the path of an elite team of security operatives sent by Umbrella to cover up their involvement in the outbreak of the T-Virus.
The game is to feature up to four-player co-op and is dubbed a third-person action shooter. Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City is in development for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year