Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City revealed by Capcom
Capcom has finally confirmed the rumours surrounding the next HD instalment of the Resident Evil series.
It is indeed called Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City and it is in development at the Canadian studio Slant 6.
Operation Raccoon City returns the action to the ill-fated US city and follows the path of an elite team of security operatives sent by Umbrella to cover up their involvement in the outbreak of the T-Virus.
The game is to feature up to four-player co-op and is dubbed a third-person action shooter. Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City is in development for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching