Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City revealed by Capcom
Capcom has finally confirmed the rumours surrounding the next HD instalment of the Resident Evil series.
It is indeed called Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City and it is in development at the Canadian studio Slant 6.
Operation Raccoon City returns the action to the ill-fated US city and follows the path of an elite team of security operatives sent by Umbrella to cover up their involvement in the outbreak of the T-Virus.
The game is to feature up to four-player co-op and is dubbed a third-person action shooter. Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City is in development for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date