Call of Duty: Black Ops First Strike DLC finally hits the PC
Activision has finally launched the First Strike DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops on the PC.
PC gamers have been made to wait a lengthy amount of time watching their Xbox counterparts getting their hands on the new map pack first followed by PS3 gamers.
The new pack contains four maps for the regular multiplayer game, Berlin Wall, Stadium, Discovery and Kowloon as well as one zombie map, Ascension set in a Cold War Cosmodrome.
The pack went on sale on Steam today for 11.49 GBP. This also kicks off a double XP weekend for PC players of Black Ops.
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer