Call of Duty: Black Ops First Strike DLC finally hits the PC
Activision has finally launched the First Strike DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops on the PC.
PC gamers have been made to wait a lengthy amount of time watching their Xbox counterparts getting their hands on the new map pack first followed by PS3 gamers.
The new pack contains four maps for the regular multiplayer game, Berlin Wall, Stadium, Discovery and Kowloon as well as one zombie map, Ascension set in a Cold War Cosmodrome.
The pack went on sale on Steam today for 11.49 GBP. This also kicks off a double XP weekend for PC players of Black Ops.
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One
- Indie dev threatens Gabe Newell after a minor error at his game's Steam launch, game gets pulled from Steam
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC