Call of Duty: Black Ops First Strike DLC finally hits the PC
Activision has finally launched the First Strike DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops on the PC.
PC gamers have been made to wait a lengthy amount of time watching their Xbox counterparts getting their hands on the new map pack first followed by PS3 gamers.
The new pack contains four maps for the regular multiplayer game, Berlin Wall, Stadium, Discovery and Kowloon as well as one zombie map, Ascension set in a Cold War Cosmodrome.
The pack went on sale on Steam today for 11.49 GBP. This also kicks off a double XP weekend for PC players of Black Ops.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching