Call of Duty: Black Ops First Strike DLC finally hits the PC
Activision has finally launched the First Strike DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops on the PC.
PC gamers have been made to wait a lengthy amount of time watching their Xbox counterparts getting their hands on the new map pack first followed by PS3 gamers.
The new pack contains four maps for the regular multiplayer game, Berlin Wall, Stadium, Discovery and Kowloon as well as one zombie map, Ascension set in a Cold War Cosmodrome.
The pack went on sale on Steam today for 11.49 GBP. This also kicks off a double XP weekend for PC players of Black Ops.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO