Call of Duty: Black Ops First Strike DLC finally hits the PC
Activision has finally launched the First Strike DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops on the PC.
PC gamers have been made to wait a lengthy amount of time watching their Xbox counterparts getting their hands on the new map pack first followed by PS3 gamers.
The new pack contains four maps for the regular multiplayer game, Berlin Wall, Stadium, Discovery and Kowloon as well as one zombie map, Ascension set in a Cold War Cosmodrome.
The pack went on sale on Steam today for 11.49 GBP. This also kicks off a double XP weekend for PC players of Black Ops.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue