Homefront shifts 1 million copies
THQ has announced that they estimate that their brand new FPS series has sold over one million copies so far.
Homefront made the number one slot in the UK charts in its first weekend and currently stands as the best-selling week-one console game of the year thus far.
President of THQ, Brian Farrell said: "We are very pleased with strong worldwide shipments and sell-through for Homefront, and we continue to fulfill new retail orders for the game across the globe. Homefront is clearly resonating with gamers and we are certainly pleased with our initial sales results."
The new FPS title has been experiencing a few teething troubles with its multiplayer component but THQ are promising that they will have it patched within the next week.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year