Homefront shifts 1 million copies
THQ has announced that they estimate that their brand new FPS series has sold over one million copies so far.
Homefront made the number one slot in the UK charts in its first weekend and currently stands as the best-selling week-one console game of the year thus far.
President of THQ, Brian Farrell said: "We are very pleased with strong worldwide shipments and sell-through for Homefront, and we continue to fulfill new retail orders for the game across the globe. Homefront is clearly resonating with gamers and we are certainly pleased with our initial sales results."
The new FPS title has been experiencing a few teething troubles with its multiplayer component but THQ are promising that they will have it patched within the next week.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May