FEAR 3 strikes in the heart of the UK at the end of May
Warner Interactive has announced the UK release date for the next instalment of the first-person horror shooter series FEAR.
FEAR 3 will see the return of Alma and her two sons Point Man and Paxton Fettel but this time the two characters will offer a new divergent co-op experience.
Playing as Point Man will return gamers to the genetically enhanced super soldier experience introduced in the first FEAR title. Choosing Paxton Fettel will allow players to harness some fearsome telekinetic powers.
FEAR 3 will arrive on PlayStation 3, PC and Xbox 360 on May the 27th.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3