FEAR 3 strikes in the heart of the UK at the end of May
Warner Interactive has announced the UK release date for the next instalment of the first-person horror shooter series FEAR.
FEAR 3 will see the return of Alma and her two sons Point Man and Paxton Fettel but this time the two characters will offer a new divergent co-op experience.
Playing as Point Man will return gamers to the genetically enhanced super soldier experience introduced in the first FEAR title. Choosing Paxton Fettel will allow players to harness some fearsome telekinetic powers.
FEAR 3 will arrive on PlayStation 3, PC and Xbox 360 on May the 27th.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan