FEAR 3 strikes in the heart of the UK at the end of May
Warner Interactive has announced the UK release date for the next instalment of the first-person horror shooter series FEAR.
FEAR 3 will see the return of Alma and her two sons Point Man and Paxton Fettel but this time the two characters will offer a new divergent co-op experience.
Playing as Point Man will return gamers to the genetically enhanced super soldier experience introduced in the first FEAR title. Choosing Paxton Fettel will allow players to harness some fearsome telekinetic powers.
FEAR 3 will arrive on PlayStation 3, PC and Xbox 360 on May the 27th.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter