FEAR 3 strikes in the heart of the UK at the end of May
Warner Interactive has announced the UK release date for the next instalment of the first-person horror shooter series FEAR.
FEAR 3 will see the return of Alma and her two sons Point Man and Paxton Fettel but this time the two characters will offer a new divergent co-op experience.
Playing as Point Man will return gamers to the genetically enhanced super soldier experience introduced in the first FEAR title. Choosing Paxton Fettel will allow players to harness some fearsome telekinetic powers.
FEAR 3 will arrive on PlayStation 3, PC and Xbox 360 on May the 27th.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes