FEAR 3 strikes in the heart of the UK at the end of May
Warner Interactive has announced the UK release date for the next instalment of the first-person horror shooter series FEAR.
FEAR 3 will see the return of Alma and her two sons Point Man and Paxton Fettel but this time the two characters will offer a new divergent co-op experience.
Playing as Point Man will return gamers to the genetically enhanced super soldier experience introduced in the first FEAR title. Choosing Paxton Fettel will allow players to harness some fearsome telekinetic powers.
FEAR 3 will arrive on PlayStation 3, PC and Xbox 360 on May the 27th.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey