Quantic Dream commits its future to the PS3
Quantic Dream has announced that they have pledged themselves exclusively to the PS3.
The boss of the Heavy Rain studio David Cage is convinced that the PS3 is, by far the best platform of this generation and are more than happy to continue to develop exclusively for Sony.
Cage said: "We have an exclusive relationship with Sony. The relationship on Heavy Rain has been fantastic. They trusted us from day one, supported us all the way through. It was really a very risky project [for them] and they never let us down."
He added: "Being a part of a company with what are probably the best studios in the world is something really pleasant for us. We're happy to continue this relationship and create content for the PlayStation brand. But they fund our projects, so we're staying exclusive to PlayStation."
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch