Quantic Dream commits its future to the PS3
Quantic Dream has announced that they have pledged themselves exclusively to the PS3.
The boss of the Heavy Rain studio David Cage is convinced that the PS3 is, by far the best platform of this generation and are more than happy to continue to develop exclusively for Sony.
Cage said: "We have an exclusive relationship with Sony. The relationship on Heavy Rain has been fantastic. They trusted us from day one, supported us all the way through. It was really a very risky project [for them] and they never let us down."
He added: "Being a part of a company with what are probably the best studios in the world is something really pleasant for us. We're happy to continue this relationship and create content for the PlayStation brand. But they fund our projects, so we're staying exclusive to PlayStation."
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online