GTA V outed by controversial voice actor?
US comedian Gilbert Gottfried has potentially outed the existence of Grand Theft Auto V in a controversial tweet.
Gottfried claimed to be playing the lead character Rockstar's blockbuster sandbox seriesover his Twitter account.
His comment, which has since been removed, read: "just found out I'm voicing the lead in grand theft auto 5!"
He also joined 50 Cent in the camp of celebrities who have made ridiculously stupid comments about the disaster in Japan adding at the end of his tweet: "also I hate japan lol."
Thanks The Noble Eskimo.
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage
- Remedy casts a Hobbit and an X-Man in Quantum Theory
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary