GTA V outed by controversial voice actor?
US comedian Gilbert Gottfried has potentially outed the existence of Grand Theft Auto V in a controversial tweet.
Gottfried claimed to be playing the lead character Rockstar's blockbuster sandbox seriesover his Twitter account.
His comment, which has since been removed, read: "just found out I'm voicing the lead in grand theft auto 5!"
He also joined 50 Cent in the camp of celebrities who have made ridiculously stupid comments about the disaster in Japan adding at the end of his tweet: "also I hate japan lol."
Thanks The Noble Eskimo.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May