GTA V outed by controversial voice actor?
US comedian Gilbert Gottfried has potentially outed the existence of Grand Theft Auto V in a controversial tweet.
Gottfried claimed to be playing the lead character Rockstar's blockbuster sandbox seriesover his Twitter account.
His comment, which has since been removed, read: "just found out I'm voicing the lead in grand theft auto 5!"
He also joined 50 Cent in the camp of celebrities who have made ridiculously stupid comments about the disaster in Japan adding at the end of his tweet: "also I hate japan lol."
Thanks The Noble Eskimo.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO