GTA V outed by controversial voice actor?
US comedian Gilbert Gottfried has potentially outed the existence of Grand Theft Auto V in a controversial tweet.
Gottfried claimed to be playing the lead character Rockstar's blockbuster sandbox seriesover his Twitter account.
His comment, which has since been removed, read: "just found out I'm voicing the lead in grand theft auto 5!"
He also joined 50 Cent in the camp of celebrities who have made ridiculously stupid comments about the disaster in Japan adding at the end of his tweet: "also I hate japan lol."
Thanks The Noble Eskimo.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side