GTA V outed by controversial voice actor?
US comedian Gilbert Gottfried has potentially outed the existence of Grand Theft Auto V in a controversial tweet.
Gottfried claimed to be playing the lead character Rockstar's blockbuster sandbox seriesover his Twitter account.
His comment, which has since been removed, read: "just found out I'm voicing the lead in grand theft auto 5!"
He also joined 50 Cent in the camp of celebrities who have made ridiculously stupid comments about the disaster in Japan adding at the end of his tweet: "also I hate japan lol."
Thanks The Noble Eskimo.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer