Call of Duty: Black Ops First Strike DLC heading to PC this week
The first pack of DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops will finally arrive on the PC this week.
First Strike will be available on the PC from Friday the 25th of March.
The news first appeared on Steam with anyone pre-ordering the pack receiving a 10 percent discount taking the pack down from 11.49 GBP to 10.34 GBP.
The news was later confirmed by Treyrach's Josh Olin over Twitter with him saying: "PC fans: CODBlackOps FirstStrike will be coming to PC March 25th! Pre-order today on Steam."
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen