Call of Duty: Black Ops First Strike DLC heading to PC this week
The first pack of DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops will finally arrive on the PC this week.
First Strike will be available on the PC from Friday the 25th of March.
The news first appeared on Steam with anyone pre-ordering the pack receiving a 10 percent discount taking the pack down from 11.49 GBP to 10.34 GBP.
The news was later confirmed by Treyrach's Josh Olin over Twitter with him saying: "PC fans: CODBlackOps FirstStrike will be coming to PC March 25th! Pre-order today on Steam."
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015