Call of Duty: Black Ops First Strike DLC heading to PC this week
The first pack of DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops will finally arrive on the PC this week.
First Strike will be available on the PC from Friday the 25th of March.
The news first appeared on Steam with anyone pre-ordering the pack receiving a 10 percent discount taking the pack down from 11.49 GBP to 10.34 GBP.
The news was later confirmed by Treyrach's Josh Olin over Twitter with him saying: "PC fans: CODBlackOps FirstStrike will be coming to PC March 25th! Pre-order today on Steam."
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto