Call of Duty: Black Ops First Strike DLC heading to PC this week
The first pack of DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops will finally arrive on the PC this week.
First Strike will be available on the PC from Friday the 25th of March.
The news first appeared on Steam with anyone pre-ordering the pack receiving a 10 percent discount taking the pack down from 11.49 GBP to 10.34 GBP.
The news was later confirmed by Treyrach's Josh Olin over Twitter with him saying: "PC fans: CODBlackOps FirstStrike will be coming to PC March 25th! Pre-order today on Steam."
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer