Call of Duty: Black Ops First Strike DLC heading to PC this week
The first pack of DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops will finally arrive on the PC this week.
First Strike will be available on the PC from Friday the 25th of March.
The news first appeared on Steam with anyone pre-ordering the pack receiving a 10 percent discount taking the pack down from 11.49 GBP to 10.34 GBP.
The news was later confirmed by Treyrach's Josh Olin over Twitter with him saying: "PC fans: CODBlackOps FirstStrike will be coming to PC March 25th! Pre-order today on Steam."
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year