iPad 2 will make its release date in the UK
Apple has quashed talk of the iPad 2 facing release delays in the UK due to the tsunami in Japan.
It was initially believed that the tsunami had affected supplies of certain components used in the new device which are manufactured in Japan.
An Apple representative put an end to those rumours saying in a statement to TechRadar: "Everything that is on the website still holds true; the website says 25 March and that's when it'll be."
The iPad 2 has already been a roaring success in the US shifting over 300,000 units on launch day alone. It launched in the US on March the 11th.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update