iPad 2 will make its release date in the UK
Apple has quashed talk of the iPad 2 facing release delays in the UK due to the tsunami in Japan.
It was initially believed that the tsunami had affected supplies of certain components used in the new device which are manufactured in Japan.
An Apple representative put an end to those rumours saying in a statement to TechRadar: "Everything that is on the website still holds true; the website says 25 March and that's when it'll be."
The iPad 2 has already been a roaring success in the US shifting over 300,000 units on launch day alone. It launched in the US on March the 11th.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users