iPad 2 will make its release date in the UK
Apple has quashed talk of the iPad 2 facing release delays in the UK due to the tsunami in Japan.
It was initially believed that the tsunami had affected supplies of certain components used in the new device which are manufactured in Japan.
An Apple representative put an end to those rumours saying in a statement to TechRadar: "Everything that is on the website still holds true; the website says 25 March and that's when it'll be."
The iPad 2 has already been a roaring success in the US shifting over 300,000 units on launch day alone. It launched in the US on March the 11th.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title