iPad 2 will make its release date in the UK
Apple has quashed talk of the iPad 2 facing release delays in the UK due to the tsunami in Japan.
It was initially believed that the tsunami had affected supplies of certain components used in the new device which are manufactured in Japan.
An Apple representative put an end to those rumours saying in a statement to TechRadar: "Everything that is on the website still holds true; the website says 25 March and that's when it'll be."
The iPad 2 has already been a roaring success in the US shifting over 300,000 units on launch day alone. It launched in the US on March the 11th.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit