Give to the Red Cross Japanese Tsunami Appeal via PSN
Sony is working in conjunction with the International Red Cross to collect donations for the victims of the tsunami in Japan over PlayStation Network.
Donating is very simple. Just log on to the PlayStation Store and select the Tsunami Appeal option. Donations are being accepted in 2, 5 , 10 and 20 GBP/EUR denominations and, in the US 2, 5, 10, 25 and 50 USD denominations. You'll even get a Sunrise Blossom Theme for your PS3.
All donations go to the International Red Cross's Japanese relief efforts via the British or American Red Cross.
It's a simple and quick way to lend your support to help out those who have been affected by the terrible disaster in Japan.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free