Give to the Red Cross Japanese Tsunami Appeal via PSN
Sony is working in conjunction with the International Red Cross to collect donations for the victims of the tsunami in Japan over PlayStation Network.
Donating is very simple. Just log on to the PlayStation Store and select the Tsunami Appeal option. Donations are being accepted in 2, 5 , 10 and 20 GBP/EUR denominations and, in the US 2, 5, 10, 25 and 50 USD denominations. You'll even get a Sunrise Blossom Theme for your PS3.
All donations go to the International Red Cross's Japanese relief efforts via the British or American Red Cross.
It's a simple and quick way to lend your support to help out those who have been affected by the terrible disaster in Japan.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell