Give to the Red Cross Japanese Tsunami Appeal via PSN
Sony is working in conjunction with the International Red Cross to collect donations for the victims of the tsunami in Japan over PlayStation Network.
Donating is very simple. Just log on to the PlayStation Store and select the Tsunami Appeal option. Donations are being accepted in 2, 5 , 10 and 20 GBP/EUR denominations and, in the US 2, 5, 10, 25 and 50 USD denominations. You'll even get a Sunrise Blossom Theme for your PS3.
All donations go to the International Red Cross's Japanese relief efforts via the British or American Red Cross.
It's a simple and quick way to lend your support to help out those who have been affected by the terrible disaster in Japan.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though