Give to the Red Cross Japanese Tsunami Appeal via PSN
Sony is working in conjunction with the International Red Cross to collect donations for the victims of the tsunami in Japan over PlayStation Network.
Donating is very simple. Just log on to the PlayStation Store and select the Tsunami Appeal option. Donations are being accepted in 2, 5 , 10 and 20 GBP/EUR denominations and, in the US 2, 5, 10, 25 and 50 USD denominations. You'll even get a Sunrise Blossom Theme for your PS3.
All donations go to the International Red Cross's Japanese relief efforts via the British or American Red Cross.
It's a simple and quick way to lend your support to help out those who have been affected by the terrible disaster in Japan.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today