Give to the Red Cross Japanese Tsunami Appeal via PSN
Sony is working in conjunction with the International Red Cross to collect donations for the victims of the tsunami in Japan over PlayStation Network.
Donating is very simple. Just log on to the PlayStation Store and select the Tsunami Appeal option. Donations are being accepted in 2, 5 , 10 and 20 GBP/EUR denominations and, in the US 2, 5, 10, 25 and 50 USD denominations. You'll even get a Sunrise Blossom Theme for your PS3.
All donations go to the International Red Cross's Japanese relief efforts via the British or American Red Cross.
It's a simple and quick way to lend your support to help out those who have been affected by the terrible disaster in Japan.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title