iPad 2 delayed in the UK
The iPad 2 has become latest victim of the Japanese tsunami as it's UK release is to be delayed.
Several of the components that make up Apple's next generation of tablet device are manufactures in Japan and consequently the natural disaster has affected the supply of components.
The iPad 2 has already been delayed indefinitely in Japan and it is now set to slip from its March 25th release date in the UK as well.
Given that the device has already shipped almost a million units in the US it is believed that the delays are down to Apple's worries about possible stock shortages caused by the infrastructure damage in Japan.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto