iPad 2 delayed in the UK
The iPad 2 has become latest victim of the Japanese tsunami as it's UK release is to be delayed.
Several of the components that make up Apple's next generation of tablet device are manufactures in Japan and consequently the natural disaster has affected the supply of components.
The iPad 2 has already been delayed indefinitely in Japan and it is now set to slip from its March 25th release date in the UK as well.
Given that the device has already shipped almost a million units in the US it is believed that the delays are down to Apple's worries about possible stock shortages caused by the infrastructure damage in Japan.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3