iPad 2 delayed in the UK
The iPad 2 has become latest victim of the Japanese tsunami as it's UK release is to be delayed.
Several of the components that make up Apple's next generation of tablet device are manufactures in Japan and consequently the natural disaster has affected the supply of components.
The iPad 2 has already been delayed indefinitely in Japan and it is now set to slip from its March 25th release date in the UK as well.
Given that the device has already shipped almost a million units in the US it is believed that the delays are down to Apple's worries about possible stock shortages caused by the infrastructure damage in Japan.
- Ultima creator's new game Shroud Of The Avatar gets Greenlit on Steam in just 2 days
- Arrowhead's Gauntlet reboot arrives on PC
- We are now a Steam Curator
- Valve announces the arrival of the Discovery Update for Steam
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure