iPad 2 delayed in the UK
The iPad 2 has become latest victim of the Japanese tsunami as it's UK release is to be delayed.
Several of the components that make up Apple's next generation of tablet device are manufactures in Japan and consequently the natural disaster has affected the supply of components.
The iPad 2 has already been delayed indefinitely in Japan and it is now set to slip from its March 25th release date in the UK as well.
Given that the device has already shipped almost a million units in the US it is believed that the delays are down to Apple's worries about possible stock shortages caused by the infrastructure damage in Japan.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch