iPad 2 delayed in the UK
The iPad 2 has become latest victim of the Japanese tsunami as it's UK release is to be delayed.
Several of the components that make up Apple's next generation of tablet device are manufactures in Japan and consequently the natural disaster has affected the supply of components.
The iPad 2 has already been delayed indefinitely in Japan and it is now set to slip from its March 25th release date in the UK as well.
Given that the device has already shipped almost a million units in the US it is believed that the delays are down to Apple's worries about possible stock shortages caused by the infrastructure damage in Japan.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan