Heavy Rain scoops up three BAFTAs
Heavy Rain has been the big winner at this year's video game BAFTAs.
Quantic Dream's innovative game won three awards for Original Music, Technical Innovation and Story.
Mass Effect 2 won best game while Assassin's Creed Brotherhood picked up the award for Best Action Game. F1 2010 scored the award for best Sports game and Civilization V won Best Strategy.
Sir Bens Kingsley bestowed this year's Fellowship on Lionhead founder and Populous creator Peter Molyneux.
Finally, Call of Duty: Black Ops won the GAME Award, the only award voted for by the public.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey