Heavy Rain scoops up three BAFTAs
Heavy Rain has been the big winner at this year's video game BAFTAs.
Quantic Dream's innovative game won three awards for Original Music, Technical Innovation and Story.
Mass Effect 2 won best game while Assassin's Creed Brotherhood picked up the award for Best Action Game. F1 2010 scored the award for best Sports game and Civilization V won Best Strategy.
Sir Bens Kingsley bestowed this year's Fellowship on Lionhead founder and Populous creator Peter Molyneux.
Finally, Call of Duty: Black Ops won the GAME Award, the only award voted for by the public.
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive
- Trevor looks even more ravaged by time and crystal meth in these new GTA V PC screens
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC