Heavy Rain scoops up three BAFTAs
Heavy Rain has been the big winner at this year's video game BAFTAs.
Quantic Dream's innovative game won three awards for Original Music, Technical Innovation and Story.
Mass Effect 2 won best game while Assassin's Creed Brotherhood picked up the award for Best Action Game. F1 2010 scored the award for best Sports game and Civilization V won Best Strategy.
Sir Bens Kingsley bestowed this year's Fellowship on Lionhead founder and Populous creator Peter Molyneux.
Finally, Call of Duty: Black Ops won the GAME Award, the only award voted for by the public.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015