Heavy Rain scoops up three BAFTAs
Heavy Rain has been the big winner at this year's video game BAFTAs.
Quantic Dream's innovative game won three awards for Original Music, Technical Innovation and Story.
Mass Effect 2 won best game while Assassin's Creed Brotherhood picked up the award for Best Action Game. F1 2010 scored the award for best Sports game and Civilization V won Best Strategy.
Sir Bens Kingsley bestowed this year's Fellowship on Lionhead founder and Populous creator Peter Molyneux.
Finally, Call of Duty: Black Ops won the GAME Award, the only award voted for by the public.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3