Heavy Rain scoops up three BAFTAs
Heavy Rain has been the big winner at this year's video game BAFTAs.
Quantic Dream's innovative game won three awards for Original Music, Technical Innovation and Story.
Mass Effect 2 won best game while Assassin's Creed Brotherhood picked up the award for Best Action Game. F1 2010 scored the award for best Sports game and Civilization V won Best Strategy.
Sir Bens Kingsley bestowed this year's Fellowship on Lionhead founder and Populous creator Peter Molyneux.
Finally, Call of Duty: Black Ops won the GAME Award, the only award voted for by the public.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims