Cliffy B gives two thumbs up to NGP's dual thumbstick control layout
Epic design chief Cliff Bleszinski has been enthusing about Sony's upcoming handheld device, the NGP.
The man behind the Gears of War series has been particularly excited Sony's choice of control system for their new machine.
Bleszinski told the UK's Play magazine: "Dual-analogue touch-screen controls do not work. They're fun for 15 seconds and then it's just friction-burn."
He went on: "As much as I love iPad and iPhone gaming, I'm glad to see a portable that has actual buttons and dual analogue on it."
Thanks Develop Online.
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition