Cliffy B gives two thumbs up to NGP's dual thumbstick control layout
Epic design chief Cliff Bleszinski has been enthusing about Sony's upcoming handheld device, the NGP.
The man behind the Gears of War series has been particularly excited Sony's choice of control system for their new machine.
Bleszinski told the UK's Play magazine: "Dual-analogue touch-screen controls do not work. They're fun for 15 seconds and then it's just friction-burn."
He went on: "As much as I love iPad and iPhone gaming, I'm glad to see a portable that has actual buttons and dual analogue on it."
Thanks Develop Online.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year