Cliffy B gives two thumbs up to NGP's dual thumbstick control layout
Epic design chief Cliff Bleszinski has been enthusing about Sony's upcoming handheld device, the NGP.
The man behind the Gears of War series has been particularly excited Sony's choice of control system for their new machine.
Bleszinski told the UK's Play magazine: "Dual-analogue touch-screen controls do not work. They're fun for 15 seconds and then it's just friction-burn."
He went on: "As much as I love iPad and iPhone gaming, I'm glad to see a portable that has actual buttons and dual analogue on it."
Thanks Develop Online.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year