Cliffy B gives two thumbs up to NGP's dual thumbstick control layout
Epic design chief Cliff Bleszinski has been enthusing about Sony's upcoming handheld device, the NGP.
The man behind the Gears of War series has been particularly excited Sony's choice of control system for their new machine.
Bleszinski told the UK's Play magazine: "Dual-analogue touch-screen controls do not work. They're fun for 15 seconds and then it's just friction-burn."
He went on: "As much as I love iPad and iPhone gaming, I'm glad to see a portable that has actual buttons and dual analogue on it."
Thanks Develop Online.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title