Release date for Mass Effect 2 DLC The Arrival emerges
A release date has emerged for the next pack of downloadable content for Mass Effect 2.
The Arrival is believed to provide a prologue for the arrival of the Reapers in Mass Effect 3.
According to information we have acquired from UK retail sources The Arrival will launch on Xbox Live on the 29th of March.
Mass Effect 3 was announced at the VGAs just before Christmas and will be arriving on PC. PS3 and Xbox 360 in November.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year