Release date for Mass Effect 2 DLC The Arrival emerges
A release date has emerged for the next pack of downloadable content for Mass Effect 2.
The Arrival is believed to provide a prologue for the arrival of the Reapers in Mass Effect 3.
According to information we have acquired from UK retail sources The Arrival will launch on Xbox Live on the 29th of March.
Mass Effect 3 was announced at the VGAs just before Christmas and will be arriving on PC. PS3 and Xbox 360 in November.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer