Release date for Mass Effect 2 DLC The Arrival emerges
A release date has emerged for the next pack of downloadable content for Mass Effect 2.
The Arrival is believed to provide a prologue for the arrival of the Reapers in Mass Effect 3.
According to information we have acquired from UK retail sources The Arrival will launch on Xbox Live on the 29th of March.
Mass Effect 3 was announced at the VGAs just before Christmas and will be arriving on PC. PS3 and Xbox 360 in November.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching