Release date for Mass Effect 2 DLC The Arrival emerges
A release date has emerged for the next pack of downloadable content for Mass Effect 2.
The Arrival is believed to provide a prologue for the arrival of the Reapers in Mass Effect 3.
According to information we have acquired from UK retail sources The Arrival will launch on Xbox Live on the 29th of March.
Mass Effect 3 was announced at the VGAs just before Christmas and will be arriving on PC. PS3 and Xbox 360 in November.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date