Release date for Mass Effect 2 DLC The Arrival emerges
A release date has emerged for the next pack of downloadable content for Mass Effect 2.
The Arrival is believed to provide a prologue for the arrival of the Reapers in Mass Effect 3.
According to information we have acquired from UK retail sources The Arrival will launch on Xbox Live on the 29th of March.
Mass Effect 3 was announced at the VGAs just before Christmas and will be arriving on PC. PS3 and Xbox 360 in November.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3