Brink pre-order bonuses revealed
Bethesda has announced the pre-order bonuses that will be made available for those wanting to secure a copy of Splash Damage's upcoming shooter Brink.
Those pre-ordering at GAME and Gamestation will receive a choice of DOOM of Spec Ops content packs.
The DOOM pack includes a Hellspawn body tattoo, UAC (Security) and Cacodemon (Resistance) skins for the Bulpdaun SMG, UAC Marine Body Armour (Security) and Lost Soul Screaming Skull (Resistance) t-shirts and the UAC beanie cap (Security) and DOOM bandana (Resistance). The Spec Ops pack includes the exclusive Hockler Machine-Pistol, GreenEye Combat Optical Scope, Security Sloani Combat Mask and Dogtag body tattoo.
Play.com pre-orders will receive the Fallout pack which includes a Fallout 101 body tattoo, Vault 101 (Security) and New Vegas Vault Boy (Resistance) skins for the CARB-9 SMG, Fallout Vault 101 (Security) and New Vegas Vault Boy (Resistance) t-shirts and the Vault-Tec beanie cap (Security) and Fallout bandana (Resistance.
Finally the Psycho pack comes with any Amazon pre-orders which includes the Caesar Revolver, the Resistance's improved Soda Can Silencer and Security's ArkTactical Silencer, the Resistance's The Grin Combat Mask and the Tortured Soul body tattoo.
Brink will launch on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on May the 17th in the US and May the 20th in the UK.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch