Blizzard fuels Diablo III on console rumours
Blizzard boss Mike Morhaime has added more weight to the rumours that they will be bringing Diablo III to consoles.
Morhaime explained to MCV that if there was ever any of their franchises that could be adapted to consoles then Diablo was it.
He said: "We are looking for a couple of console developers, yes. At this stage though, it's basically an investigation to see if it makes sense for Diablo to be a console game as well as a PC game."
He added: "We haven't made any decisions yet, but a lot us feel that if ever there was a Blizzard franchise that could play well as a console game, then that's probably it."
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching