Blizzard fuels Diablo III on console rumours
Blizzard boss Mike Morhaime has added more weight to the rumours that they will be bringing Diablo III to consoles.
Morhaime explained to MCV that if there was ever any of their franchises that could be adapted to consoles then Diablo was it.
He said: "We are looking for a couple of console developers, yes. At this stage though, it's basically an investigation to see if it makes sense for Diablo to be a console game as well as a PC game."
He added: "We haven't made any decisions yet, but a lot us feel that if ever there was a Blizzard franchise that could play well as a console game, then that's probably it."
- Merry Christmas from Play.tm!
- Microsoft offering some excellent Games With Gold in January
- New Battlefield: Hardline Karma trailer arrives
- Mystery Of The Mooil Rig DLC arrives for Sunset Overdrive
- Destiny registered users approaching 13 million
- STALKER devs GSC Gameworld reopens its doors
- Free game reward for Assassin's Creed: Unity users requires them to reliquish their right to sue Ubisoft
- Respawn wishes Titanfall had been released on Steam
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access