Blizzard fuels Diablo III on console rumours
Blizzard boss Mike Morhaime has added more weight to the rumours that they will be bringing Diablo III to consoles.
Morhaime explained to MCV that if there was ever any of their franchises that could be adapted to consoles then Diablo was it.
He said: "We are looking for a couple of console developers, yes. At this stage though, it's basically an investigation to see if it makes sense for Diablo to be a console game as well as a PC game."
He added: "We haven't made any decisions yet, but a lot us feel that if ever there was a Blizzard franchise that could play well as a console game, then that's probably it."
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year