Child of Eden dated for Kinect
Ubisoft has finally given a release date for Tetsuya Mizuguchi's new title Child of Eden for Xbox 360.
Child of Eden will arrive as one of the flag-carriers for hardcore gaming on Kinect in the US on June the 14th and in the UK on June the 17th.
Mizuguchi's latest game is the spiritual successor to his cult hit Rez which was remastered in HD for XBLA.
There is no further news on the proposed PlayStation 3 version or even if the game will support the PlayStation Move.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching