Child of Eden dated for Kinect
Ubisoft has finally given a release date for Tetsuya Mizuguchi's new title Child of Eden for Xbox 360.
Child of Eden will arrive as one of the flag-carriers for hardcore gaming on Kinect in the US on June the 14th and in the UK on June the 17th.
Mizuguchi's latest game is the spiritual successor to his cult hit Rez which was remastered in HD for XBLA.
There is no further news on the proposed PlayStation 3 version or even if the game will support the PlayStation Move.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent