Child of Eden dated for Kinect
Ubisoft has finally given a release date for Tetsuya Mizuguchi's new title Child of Eden for Xbox 360.
Child of Eden will arrive as one of the flag-carriers for hardcore gaming on Kinect in the US on June the 14th and in the UK on June the 17th.
Mizuguchi's latest game is the spiritual successor to his cult hit Rez which was remastered in HD for XBLA.
There is no further news on the proposed PlayStation 3 version or even if the game will support the PlayStation Move.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer