Child of Eden dated for Kinect
Ubisoft has finally given a release date for Tetsuya Mizuguchi's new title Child of Eden for Xbox 360.
Child of Eden will arrive as one of the flag-carriers for hardcore gaming on Kinect in the US on June the 14th and in the UK on June the 17th.
Mizuguchi's latest game is the spiritual successor to his cult hit Rez which was remastered in HD for XBLA.
There is no further news on the proposed PlayStation 3 version or even if the game will support the PlayStation Move.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan