Child of Eden dated for Kinect
Ubisoft has finally given a release date for Tetsuya Mizuguchi's new title Child of Eden for Xbox 360.
Child of Eden will arrive as one of the flag-carriers for hardcore gaming on Kinect in the US on June the 14th and in the UK on June the 17th.
Mizuguchi's latest game is the spiritual successor to his cult hit Rez which was remastered in HD for XBLA.
There is no further news on the proposed PlayStation 3 version or even if the game will support the PlayStation Move.
- Wasteland 2 gets a final release date
- Hellblade not tied to Heavenly Sword in any way stresses Ninja Theory
- Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare gets a free trial on PC
- Crytek to repair their reputation by making good games
- Microsoft reveals another selection of Forza Horizon 2's 200 cars
- Microsoft insisted on 1080p for Diablo III on the Xbox One
- You want hardcore difficulty? Pillars Of Eternity will delete your savegame when you die
- Destiny writer joins Telltale Game to work on the Game Of Thrones series
- Ubisoft's support for PS3 and Xbox 360 to taper off after 2015