Bethesda announces Prey 2
Bethesda Softworks has announced that they will be publishing a follow up to one of the first FPS titles to appear on this generation.
Human Head's Prey 2 will mark the return of the native American-themed gravity-bending shooter this time powered by id's Tech 5 engine.
Prey 2's project lead, Chris Rhinehart said: "We are thrilled to be working with Bethesda on Prey 2. Prey 2 will provide gamers the opportunity to explore a new facet of the Prey universe, one that offers fast-paced action in an open, alien world. We're excited to show gamers the title we have been working on and hope they will be as excited by this title as we are."
Prey 2 will arrive on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC some time in 2012. First details are expected to surface this May.
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game