Bethesda announces Prey 2
Bethesda Softworks has announced that they will be publishing a follow up to one of the first FPS titles to appear on this generation.
Human Head's Prey 2 will mark the return of the native American-themed gravity-bending shooter this time powered by id's Tech 5 engine.
Prey 2's project lead, Chris Rhinehart said: "We are thrilled to be working with Bethesda on Prey 2. Prey 2 will provide gamers the opportunity to explore a new facet of the Prey universe, one that offers fast-paced action in an open, alien world. We're excited to show gamers the title we have been working on and hope they will be as excited by this title as we are."
Prey 2 will arrive on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC some time in 2012. First details are expected to surface this May.
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3
- Dontnod's episodic mystery Life Is Strange gets are release date
- Storm Island DLC arrives for Forza Horizon 2 on Xbox One
- GTA Online Heists update gets a new trailer and a release window
- Valve pulls controversial mass murder game Hatred from Steam Greenlight
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Patch 4 delayed so Ubisoft can “refurbish Paris”
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer