Bethesda announces Prey 2
Bethesda Softworks has announced that they will be publishing a follow up to one of the first FPS titles to appear on this generation.
Human Head's Prey 2 will mark the return of the native American-themed gravity-bending shooter this time powered by id's Tech 5 engine.
Prey 2's project lead, Chris Rhinehart said: "We are thrilled to be working with Bethesda on Prey 2. Prey 2 will provide gamers the opportunity to explore a new facet of the Prey universe, one that offers fast-paced action in an open, alien world. We're excited to show gamers the title we have been working on and hope they will be as excited by this title as we are."
Prey 2 will arrive on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC some time in 2012. First details are expected to surface this May.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today