Bethesda announces Prey 2
Bethesda Softworks has announced that they will be publishing a follow up to one of the first FPS titles to appear on this generation.
Human Head's Prey 2 will mark the return of the native American-themed gravity-bending shooter this time powered by id's Tech 5 engine.
Prey 2's project lead, Chris Rhinehart said: "We are thrilled to be working with Bethesda on Prey 2. Prey 2 will provide gamers the opportunity to explore a new facet of the Prey universe, one that offers fast-paced action in an open, alien world. We're excited to show gamers the title we have been working on and hope they will be as excited by this title as we are."
Prey 2 will arrive on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC some time in 2012. First details are expected to surface this May.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer