Bethesda announces Prey 2
Bethesda Softworks has announced that they will be publishing a follow up to one of the first FPS titles to appear on this generation.
Human Head's Prey 2 will mark the return of the native American-themed gravity-bending shooter this time powered by id's Tech 5 engine.
Prey 2's project lead, Chris Rhinehart said: "We are thrilled to be working with Bethesda on Prey 2. Prey 2 will provide gamers the opportunity to explore a new facet of the Prey universe, one that offers fast-paced action in an open, alien world. We're excited to show gamers the title we have been working on and hope they will be as excited by this title as we are."
Prey 2 will arrive on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC some time in 2012. First details are expected to surface this May.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3