Wii sales break the 35 million mark in the United States
Nintendo has announced that their revolutionary motion controlled home console, the Wii has reached a significant sales milestone in the USA.
The proudly confirmed today that the Wii has sold over 35 million units, making it the fastest-selling home console in US history.
Several Wii titles have also reached milestones beginning with the Donkey Kong Country Returns passing two million sales since its release in November.
Just over two years since its release back in November 2009, New Super Mario Brothers Wii has passed the eight million sales mark.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent