Wii sales break the 35 million mark in the United States
Nintendo has announced that their revolutionary motion controlled home console, the Wii has reached a significant sales milestone in the USA.
The proudly confirmed today that the Wii has sold over 35 million units, making it the fastest-selling home console in US history.
Several Wii titles have also reached milestones beginning with the Donkey Kong Country Returns passing two million sales since its release in November.
Just over two years since its release back in November 2009, New Super Mario Brothers Wii has passed the eight million sales mark.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching