Wii sales break the 35 million mark in the United States
Nintendo has announced that their revolutionary motion controlled home console, the Wii has reached a significant sales milestone in the USA.
The proudly confirmed today that the Wii has sold over 35 million units, making it the fastest-selling home console in US history.
Several Wii titles have also reached milestones beginning with the Donkey Kong Country Returns passing two million sales since its release in November.
Just over two years since its release back in November 2009, New Super Mario Brothers Wii has passed the eight million sales mark.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer