Wii sales break the 35 million mark in the United States
Nintendo has announced that their revolutionary motion controlled home console, the Wii has reached a significant sales milestone in the USA.
The proudly confirmed today that the Wii has sold over 35 million units, making it the fastest-selling home console in US history.
Several Wii titles have also reached milestones beginning with the Donkey Kong Country Returns passing two million sales since its release in November.
Just over two years since its release back in November 2009, New Super Mario Brothers Wii has passed the eight million sales mark.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year