Wii sales break the 35 million mark in the United States
Nintendo has announced that their revolutionary motion controlled home console, the Wii has reached a significant sales milestone in the USA.
The proudly confirmed today that the Wii has sold over 35 million units, making it the fastest-selling home console in US history.
Several Wii titles have also reached milestones beginning with the Donkey Kong Country Returns passing two million sales since its release in November.
Just over two years since its release back in November 2009, New Super Mario Brothers Wii has passed the eight million sales mark.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold