GTA IV passes the 20 million sales mark
Take-Two's latest financial figures have revealed that Grand Theft Auto IV has sold over 20 million copies worldwide.
The most recent GTA title has amassed the impressive figure that does include the Special and Complete editions of the game since its release back in 2008.
The GTA series as a whole has now sold over 100 million games since the first game released way back in 1997.
Rockstar's other big hitters have also done extremely well with Red Dead Redemption selling 8 million copies in just under a year, Midnight Club selling 18 million and Max Payne shifting 7 million copies overall as of February 19th 2011.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year