GTA IV passes the 20 million sales mark
Take-Two's latest financial figures have revealed that Grand Theft Auto IV has sold over 20 million copies worldwide.
The most recent GTA title has amassed the impressive figure that does include the Special and Complete editions of the game since its release back in 2008.
The GTA series as a whole has now sold over 100 million games since the first game released way back in 1997.
Rockstar's other big hitters have also done extremely well with Red Dead Redemption selling 8 million copies in just under a year, Midnight Club selling 18 million and Max Payne shifting 7 million copies overall as of February 19th 2011.
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One
- Indie dev threatens Gabe Newell after a minor error at his game's Steam launch, game gets pulled from Steam
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early