GTA IV passes the 20 million sales mark
Take-Two's latest financial figures have revealed that Grand Theft Auto IV has sold over 20 million copies worldwide.
The most recent GTA title has amassed the impressive figure that does include the Special and Complete editions of the game since its release back in 2008.
The GTA series as a whole has now sold over 100 million games since the first game released way back in 1997.
Rockstar's other big hitters have also done extremely well with Red Dead Redemption selling 8 million copies in just under a year, Midnight Club selling 18 million and Max Payne shifting 7 million copies overall as of February 19th 2011.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year