GTA IV passes the 20 million sales mark
Take-Two's latest financial figures have revealed that Grand Theft Auto IV has sold over 20 million copies worldwide.
The most recent GTA title has amassed the impressive figure that does include the Special and Complete editions of the game since its release back in 2008.
The GTA series as a whole has now sold over 100 million games since the first game released way back in 1997.
Rockstar's other big hitters have also done extremely well with Red Dead Redemption selling 8 million copies in just under a year, Midnight Club selling 18 million and Max Payne shifting 7 million copies overall as of February 19th 2011.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3