GTA IV passes the 20 million sales mark
Take-Two's latest financial figures have revealed that Grand Theft Auto IV has sold over 20 million copies worldwide.
The most recent GTA title has amassed the impressive figure that does include the Special and Complete editions of the game since its release back in 2008.
The GTA series as a whole has now sold over 100 million games since the first game released way back in 1997.
Rockstar's other big hitters have also done extremely well with Red Dead Redemption selling 8 million copies in just under a year, Midnight Club selling 18 million and Max Payne shifting 7 million copies overall as of February 19th 2011.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year