Halo: Reach Defiant Map pack due next week
Microsoft has announced that they will be bringing the Defiant Map Pack to Halo: Reach next week.
The Defiant Map Pack will feature three new multiplayer battlefields, Condemned, Highlands and Unearthed and also include 150 Gamerscore points-worth of Achievements.
Halo: Reach will also hit Games on Demand to download on the same day as the new map pack arrives on Xbox Live Marketplace.
Both Halo: Reach and the Defiant Map Pack will be available to download from March the 15th with the latter costing 800 MS points.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan