Halo: Reach Defiant Map pack due next week
Microsoft has announced that they will be bringing the Defiant Map Pack to Halo: Reach next week.
The Defiant Map Pack will feature three new multiplayer battlefields, Condemned, Highlands and Unearthed and also include 150 Gamerscore points-worth of Achievements.
Halo: Reach will also hit Games on Demand to download on the same day as the new map pack arrives on Xbox Live Marketplace.
Both Halo: Reach and the Defiant Map Pack will be available to download from March the 15th with the latter costing 800 MS points.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer