Villain revealed for Uncharted 3
Sony and Naughty Dog have revealed the villain that Nathan Drake will be facing off against in his next adventure.
He and his long-time companion Victor Sullivan will face their biggest and most personal threat yet from Katherine Marlowe, leader of a secret society that dates back to the time of Queen Elizabeth the First.
The plot of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception centres around a struggle between Drake and Marlowe for the ownership of Sir Francis Drake's ring, Nathan's most prized possession.
Naughty Dog also confirmed that they have been building in 3D into Uncharted 3 from day one and even going so far as to say in the press release that "optimisations and technology developed for 3D support have benefited the 2D version."
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is out this November only on PlayStation 3.
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage
- Remedy casts a Hobbit and an X-Man in Quantum Theory
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria