Villain revealed for Uncharted 3
Sony and Naughty Dog have revealed the villain that Nathan Drake will be facing off against in his next adventure.
He and his long-time companion Victor Sullivan will face their biggest and most personal threat yet from Katherine Marlowe, leader of a secret society that dates back to the time of Queen Elizabeth the First.
The plot of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception centres around a struggle between Drake and Marlowe for the ownership of Sir Francis Drake's ring, Nathan's most prized possession.
Naughty Dog also confirmed that they have been building in 3D into Uncharted 3 from day one and even going so far as to say in the press release that "optimisations and technology developed for 3D support have benefited the 2D version."
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is out this November only on PlayStation 3.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title