Villain revealed for Uncharted 3
Sony and Naughty Dog have revealed the villain that Nathan Drake will be facing off against in his next adventure.
He and his long-time companion Victor Sullivan will face their biggest and most personal threat yet from Katherine Marlowe, leader of a secret society that dates back to the time of Queen Elizabeth the First.
The plot of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception centres around a struggle between Drake and Marlowe for the ownership of Sir Francis Drake's ring, Nathan's most prized possession.
Naughty Dog also confirmed that they have been building in 3D into Uncharted 3 from day one and even going so far as to say in the press release that "optimisations and technology developed for 3D support have benefited the 2D version."
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is out this November only on PlayStation 3.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer