Villain revealed for Uncharted 3
Sony and Naughty Dog have revealed the villain that Nathan Drake will be facing off against in his next adventure.
He and his long-time companion Victor Sullivan will face their biggest and most personal threat yet from Katherine Marlowe, leader of a secret society that dates back to the time of Queen Elizabeth the First.
The plot of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception centres around a struggle between Drake and Marlowe for the ownership of Sir Francis Drake's ring, Nathan's most prized possession.
Naughty Dog also confirmed that they have been building in 3D into Uncharted 3 from day one and even going so far as to say in the press release that "optimisations and technology developed for 3D support have benefited the 2D version."
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is out this November only on PlayStation 3.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey