Villain revealed for Uncharted 3
Sony and Naughty Dog have revealed the villain that Nathan Drake will be facing off against in his next adventure.
He and his long-time companion Victor Sullivan will face their biggest and most personal threat yet from Katherine Marlowe, leader of a secret society that dates back to the time of Queen Elizabeth the First.
The plot of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception centres around a struggle between Drake and Marlowe for the ownership of Sir Francis Drake's ring, Nathan's most prized possession.
Naughty Dog also confirmed that they have been building in 3D into Uncharted 3 from day one and even going so far as to say in the press release that "optimisations and technology developed for 3D support have benefited the 2D version."
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is out this November only on PlayStation 3.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3