Ubisoft to bring Tetsuya Mizuguchi and Child of Eden to PAX East
Ubisoft has confirmed their line-up for this year's PAX East convention in Boston this weekend.
One of the highlights of their booth at this year's PAX EAST will be the chance to play Tetsuya Mizuguchi's latest creation, Kinect title, Child of Eden and he will even host a few live demo sessions of the game on Saturday and Sunday.
Also appearing at the Ubisoft booth this year is the first public demos of Call of Juarez: the Cartel and upcoming downloadables for XBLA and PSN Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes and Outland as well as the newly released Beyond Good and Evil HD.
In addition, Ubisoft will be offering unique pre-order bonuses for anyone choosing to pre-order Call of Juarez: The Cartel and Ghost Recon: Future Soldier. For Call of Juarez, if 200 people pre-order over the weekend at PAX East each person will receive a 20 USD GameStop gift voucher with their order.
Ghost Recon pre-orders will receive a special Future Soldier T-shirt designed exclusively for PAX East. Child of Eden pre-orders will receive a light activated T-shirt and will also receive a pair of light-up glasses if they "Like" the game's Facebook official page.
The second PAX East convention will take place in Boston from the 11th to the 13th of March.
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below