Ubisoft to bring Tetsuya Mizuguchi and Child of Eden to PAX East
Ubisoft has confirmed their line-up for this year's PAX East convention in Boston this weekend.
One of the highlights of their booth at this year's PAX EAST will be the chance to play Tetsuya Mizuguchi's latest creation, Kinect title, Child of Eden and he will even host a few live demo sessions of the game on Saturday and Sunday.
Also appearing at the Ubisoft booth this year is the first public demos of Call of Juarez: the Cartel and upcoming downloadables for XBLA and PSN Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes and Outland as well as the newly released Beyond Good and Evil HD.
In addition, Ubisoft will be offering unique pre-order bonuses for anyone choosing to pre-order Call of Juarez: The Cartel and Ghost Recon: Future Soldier. For Call of Juarez, if 200 people pre-order over the weekend at PAX East each person will receive a 20 USD GameStop gift voucher with their order.
Ghost Recon pre-orders will receive a special Future Soldier T-shirt designed exclusively for PAX East. Child of Eden pre-orders will receive a light activated T-shirt and will also receive a pair of light-up glasses if they "Like" the game's Facebook official page.
The second PAX East convention will take place in Boston from the 11th to the 13th of March.
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year
- Valve reworks their Steam Early Access developer guidelines and rules