Angry Birds cost 140,000 USD, made 70 million USD
It appears that Finnish mobile developer Rovio has really cleaned up with Angry Birds.
The game cost Rovio 140,000 USD to make and has at present made the developer 70 million USD.
This figure has been amassed form the App Store release, the Android release including the free ad-supported version and merchandise such as the Angry Birds soft toys.
To add to this a version of the game ahs just become available on PSN with XBLA and WiiWare versions coming very soon.
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet