Angry Birds cost 140,000 USD, made 70 million USD
It appears that Finnish mobile developer Rovio has really cleaned up with Angry Birds.
The game cost Rovio 140,000 USD to make and has at present made the developer 70 million USD.
This figure has been amassed form the App Store release, the Android release including the free ad-supported version and merchandise such as the Angry Birds soft toys.
To add to this a version of the game ahs just become available on PSN with XBLA and WiiWare versions coming very soon.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto