Angry Birds cost 140,000 USD, made 70 million USD
It appears that Finnish mobile developer Rovio has really cleaned up with Angry Birds.
The game cost Rovio 140,000 USD to make and has at present made the developer 70 million USD.
This figure has been amassed form the App Store release, the Android release including the free ad-supported version and merchandise such as the Angry Birds soft toys.
To add to this a version of the game ahs just become available on PSN with XBLA and WiiWare versions coming very soon.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year