Angry Birds cost 140,000 USD, made 70 million USD
It appears that Finnish mobile developer Rovio has really cleaned up with Angry Birds.
The game cost Rovio 140,000 USD to make and has at present made the developer 70 million USD.
This figure has been amassed form the App Store release, the Android release including the free ad-supported version and merchandise such as the Angry Birds soft toys.
To add to this a version of the game ahs just become available on PSN with XBLA and WiiWare versions coming very soon.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free