Angry Birds cost 140,000 USD, made 70 million USD
It appears that Finnish mobile developer Rovio has really cleaned up with Angry Birds.
The game cost Rovio 140,000 USD to make and has at present made the developer 70 million USD.
This figure has been amassed form the App Store release, the Android release including the free ad-supported version and merchandise such as the Angry Birds soft toys.
To add to this a version of the game ahs just become available on PSN with XBLA and WiiWare versions coming very soon.
- Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow producer Dave Cox parts ways with Konami
- Xenoblade Chronicles coming to the New 3DS
- Deep Silver teases a devilish Saints Row V reveal
- Nintendo announces two brand new upgraded 3DS models
- Microsoft announces Games With Gold selection for September
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion