Tiger Woods 12 PGA Tour demo out today
EA Sports has released a demo of their next entry in the Tiger Woods PGA Tour series.
The demo of Tiger Woods 12: The Masters is now live on Xbox Live and PlayStation Network and features a chance to win the Green Jacket with Tiger Woods for the fifth time by playing the 18th hole at Augusta.
It also includes a preview of the new Road to the Masters mode which allows golfing fanes to play the first five holes at the TPC San Antonio Oaks course. As a bonus completing all five holes will allow players the chance to jump past the EA Sports Amateur Tour and go straight to the Nationwide Tour in the full game.
PS3 gamers will also have the opportunity to try out the Move functionality in the game which also includes the new first-person True View mode bringing a new perspective to the series.
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters is out on PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii on March the 29th in the US and April the 1st in Europe.
- Windows 10 will launch at the end of next month
- The new King's Quest trailer looks at the making of the game's music
- Microsoft teases the world premiere of Rise Of The Tomb Raider's gameplay at E3 this month
- XCOM 2 coming to PC this November
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th