Tiger Woods 12 PGA Tour demo out today
EA Sports has released a demo of their next entry in the Tiger Woods PGA Tour series.
The demo of Tiger Woods 12: The Masters is now live on Xbox Live and PlayStation Network and features a chance to win the Green Jacket with Tiger Woods for the fifth time by playing the 18th hole at Augusta.
It also includes a preview of the new Road to the Masters mode which allows golfing fanes to play the first five holes at the TPC San Antonio Oaks course. As a bonus completing all five holes will allow players the chance to jump past the EA Sports Amateur Tour and go straight to the Nationwide Tour in the full game.
PS3 gamers will also have the opportunity to try out the Move functionality in the game which also includes the new first-person True View mode bringing a new perspective to the series.
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters is out on PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii on March the 29th in the US and April the 1st in Europe.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though