Tiger Woods 12 PGA Tour demo out today
EA Sports has released a demo of their next entry in the Tiger Woods PGA Tour series.
The demo of Tiger Woods 12: The Masters is now live on Xbox Live and PlayStation Network and features a chance to win the Green Jacket with Tiger Woods for the fifth time by playing the 18th hole at Augusta.
It also includes a preview of the new Road to the Masters mode which allows golfing fanes to play the first five holes at the TPC San Antonio Oaks course. As a bonus completing all five holes will allow players the chance to jump past the EA Sports Amateur Tour and go straight to the Nationwide Tour in the full game.
PS3 gamers will also have the opportunity to try out the Move functionality in the game which also includes the new first-person True View mode bringing a new perspective to the series.
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters is out on PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii on March the 29th in the US and April the 1st in Europe.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week