Battlefield Heroes reaches 7 million registered users
EA's first foray into free-to-play browser-based gaming has passed the seven million mark in its registered users.
This week, to celebrate reaching such an illustrious milestone, EA is offering a few special promotions to reward the game's loyal player base.
These include receiving a pack featuring 77 bandages, 77 Battlefunds and 77 wrenches when you log in between the 8th and the 15th of March. In addition players can get a seven-day boost to XP, VP and Sarge's stamina and 777 tonics for 777 Battlefunds.
Battlefield is due to join Battlefield Heroes as a free-to-play title later this year as Battlefield Play4Free.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3