Battlefield Heroes reaches 7 million registered users
EA's first foray into free-to-play browser-based gaming has passed the seven million mark in its registered users.
This week, to celebrate reaching such an illustrious milestone, EA is offering a few special promotions to reward the game's loyal player base.
These include receiving a pack featuring 77 bandages, 77 Battlefunds and 77 wrenches when you log in between the 8th and the 15th of March. In addition players can get a seven-day boost to XP, VP and Sarge's stamina and 777 tonics for 777 Battlefunds.
Battlefield is due to join Battlefield Heroes as a free-to-play title later this year as Battlefield Play4Free.
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
- Take-Two reports GTA V has sold over 34 million copies
- Stephen Colbert deconstructs #Gamergate last night with guest Anita Sarkeesian
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful