Battlefield Heroes reaches 7 million registered users
EA's first foray into free-to-play browser-based gaming has passed the seven million mark in its registered users.
This week, to celebrate reaching such an illustrious milestone, EA is offering a few special promotions to reward the game's loyal player base.
These include receiving a pack featuring 77 bandages, 77 Battlefunds and 77 wrenches when you log in between the 8th and the 15th of March. In addition players can get a seven-day boost to XP, VP and Sarge's stamina and 777 tonics for 777 Battlefunds.
Battlefield is due to join Battlefield Heroes as a free-to-play title later this year as Battlefield Play4Free.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light