Battlefield Heroes reaches 7 million registered users
EA's first foray into free-to-play browser-based gaming has passed the seven million mark in its registered users.
This week, to celebrate reaching such an illustrious milestone, EA is offering a few special promotions to reward the game's loyal player base.
These include receiving a pack featuring 77 bandages, 77 Battlefunds and 77 wrenches when you log in between the 8th and the 15th of March. In addition players can get a seven-day boost to XP, VP and Sarge's stamina and 777 tonics for 777 Battlefunds.
Battlefield is due to join Battlefield Heroes as a free-to-play title later this year as Battlefield Play4Free.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though