Battlefield Heroes reaches 7 million registered users
EA's first foray into free-to-play browser-based gaming has passed the seven million mark in its registered users.
This week, to celebrate reaching such an illustrious milestone, EA is offering a few special promotions to reward the game's loyal player base.
These include receiving a pack featuring 77 bandages, 77 Battlefunds and 77 wrenches when you log in between the 8th and the 15th of March. In addition players can get a seven-day boost to XP, VP and Sarge's stamina and 777 tonics for 777 Battlefunds.
Battlefield is due to join Battlefield Heroes as a free-to-play title later this year as Battlefield Play4Free.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free